Thread: Unable to connect Nokia 701 with wireless network

Unable to connect Nokia 701 with wireless network

Recently I have bought Nokia 701 mobile phone and I am facing problem with WIFI in my mobile phone. I am not able to connect my Nokia 701 mobile phone with my wireless network. I have tried to fix this problem with various solutions but result was same. Please help me with it.

Re: Unable to connect Nokia 701 with wireless network

First thing you should go to the WLAN setting in your Nokia 701 mobile phone and after that you have to check whether all the settings are proper or not. I am telling you this because most of the times this type of problem occurs because of the wrong setting. You should first try this and then let me know what the result is.

In your Nokia 701 mobile phone have you installed any application related the WIFI? if you have installed then you have to first go to the setting and then you have to select application manager and then tap on the installation file after that remove application from there and then you have to check whether you are able to connect your Nokia 701 mobile phone with your wireless network or not. I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

I will suggest you to go to the WLAN setting in your Nokia 701 mobile phone and then you have to remove WLAN access point and after removing that you have to restart your Nokia 701 mobile phone and after restarting the Nokia 701 mobile phone you have to do all the WIFI related setting in your Nokia 701 mobile phone and then you have to try to connect your phone with your WIFI network and then see what is the result. I am telling you this because I was also having same problem and after that I have tried same solution and then my problem get soled. Now you should also try this trick.

If you need any more help then let me know.

I have gone though the problem which you are facing in your Nokia 701 mobile phone and I think you should connect your phone with different WIFI network and then check whether it gives same issue or not. if you don’t get same problem then there is something wrong with your WIFI network otherwise problem is with your mobile phone.

In my Nokia 701 mobile phone all the WLAN settings are proper and I have also tried to solve this problem by resetting the Nokia 701 mobile phone.

When I have connected my Nokia 701 mobile phone with different WIFI network at that time it was working like a charm. Now please tell me what should I do solve this problem. if any one have solution regarding this then let me know.

You have mentioned that with other WIFI network you are not facing any problem and that means problem is with your WIFI network. I will suggest you to unplug all the things from your router and after that you have to plug all the things back to the router and then you have to check what the situation is. If that does not help to solve this problem then you should try to solve this problem resetting the router.

I hope this solution will fix your problem.

I have reset the router and after resetting the router when I tried to connect my Nokia 701 mobile phone with my WIFI network at that time it get connected successfully. Now I am not facing any problem thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.