Thread: Unable to open nokia OVI store in Nokia C7-00

Unable to open nokia OVI store in Nokia C7-00

Hi guys I am using Nokia C7-00 mobile phone from last some months and my mobile phone was working absolutely fine and it has suddenly started giving me problem. now whenever I open the Nokia OVI store in my mobile phone at that time it shows OVI logo for sometime and then goes back to the menu. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Unable to open nokia OVI store in Nokia C7-00

I have read your problem and I will suggest you to download the Nokia OVI installer file from the internet and after that you have to uninstall Nokia OVI store which Is already installed in your mobile phone and after tat you have to install the file which you have downloaded in your mobile phone and after that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you want to download the Nokia OVI store for your Nokia C7-00 mobile phone then you have to go to the official site of the Nokia ovi store and then log in with your account and then tap on search option and after that you have to type Nokia OVI store and then download Nokia OVI store.

If you don’t know about how to remove Nokia OVI store from your Nokia C7-00 mobile phone then you have to first go to the menu and after clicking on that you have to tap on the setting. Now you have to open application manger from the setting and after opening the application manager you have to go to the installed application and after that taping on that you have to look for the Nokia OVI store and then remove it. Now after that you have to install Nokia OVI store again and then check whether it makes any difference or not.
    As far as I know after performing this solution your problem will get solved surly. If you need any more help then let me know.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you should remove all the TMP files from your Nokia C7-00 mobile phone and after removing that you have to open Nokia OVI store again in your mobile phone and then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

If you want to remove the TMP files from your Nokia C7-00 mobile phone then you have to perform this steps.

• Go to the main menu in your Nokia C7-00 mobile phone and then you have to select application.
    • Tap on office.
    • Open file manager.
    • Tap on option and select Find.
    • Choose E: and type *.SISx in find text option.
    • Now it will search files which start with TMP.
    • You have to select all the files which start with TMP and then delete that.
    • After that open Nokia OVI store and then your problem will get solved.

I have gone though the solution and first I have tried to solve this problem by downloading the OVI store in my Nokia C7-00 mobile phone and then installing it and after that also problem does not get solved. After that I have deleted TMP files from my phone and that also I am not able to use OVI store please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

According to me you should connect your Nokia C7-00 mobile phone with your computer and then you have to take the backup of all the data from your mobile phone and after taking the backup of all the data you have to reset your Nokia C7-00 mobile phone and after resetting the device you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

if above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you have to try to solve this problem by updating the software of the Nokia C7-00 mobile phone after updating the mobile software you have to check what the result is. Hopefully this will fix your problem.