Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2012

Arrow which is best android phone manufacturer?

I am planning to purchase android phone. Which is the best android phone manufacturer? Please help me. i am new here and having less idea about phones.
Old 04-01-2012

Re: which is best android phone manufacturer?

The worldwide leader with android phone is ?Samsung?. The hardware qualities of Samsung phones are best. The screen resolution quality is also best. I am using Samsung Galaxy R I9103. This is very nice phone. According to me Samsung is the best android phone manufacturer
Old 04-01-2012

ThumbsUp Re: which is best android phone manufacturer?

I am using Sony Ericsson Xperia Active ST17i from one month. This is very nice phone. No issues with this phone. The sound quality is awesome. The camera clarity is best compare to other android phones. I love Sony Ericsson mobile phones. According to me Sony Ericsson is the best android phone manufacturer in the world. So it is highly recommend you try Sony Ericsson android phones.
Old 04-01-2012

I think HTC is the best android phone manufacturer in the world. I am using HTC Explorer. This is the best phone. The hardware of this phone is very nice. The Display resolution, camera clarity, sound quality is best in all HTC mobile phones.
Old 05-01-2012

Lg is also best android phone manufacturer. The hardware quality is good in LG android phones I am using LG Optimus One P500 and me loving my phone. LG provides best hardware support to android phones so Lg is the best android phone manufacturer.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,