Thread: camera button is not responding in sony ericsson live WT19i

camera button is not responding in sony ericsson live WT19i

I have recently purchased a new sony ericsson live WT19i. I was very keen to try out new functions of this device. When I clicked the camera button to capture the photo the camera button did not respond anything. This was really annoying for me. Please help me regarding this issue. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: camera button is not responding in sony ericsson live WT19i

Are you clicking the button properly?? Slight half click of the button can offer you focus option and after the half click whole click will capture the photo… you should read the user guide and in that search is there any process to activate the camera button. If it is there kindly give me feedback.

Have u back up your mobile??? In case you haven’t go to settings>>privacy>>back up data and restore the settings. Also you can download backup and restore application and install it. After installing you should go to setting and click on applications and check the unknown sources and download the I/O file manager.

Thanks for the advice my friend, but it is still the same as earlier. I click half the button but it doesn’t offer me focus option. It is very frustrating now. Please help.

I think you should give your mobile to sony ericsson service centre. They have trained and professional experts who will repair your mobile practically. They will either replace your mobile or repair it and will refrain you from the tension.

Thanks a lot friends for your suggestions. I have tried so many things but I have failed. So I have decided to give my mobile to sony ericsson service centre to get my phone replaced or repaired.