Thread: Nokia PC suite cant connect to nokia E5 by means of Bluetooth

Nokia PC suite cant connect to nokia E5 by means of Bluetooth

hello guys, i recently purchased the Nokia e5 and i am able to connect by means of the usb cable and transfer/backup data from my phone. it was working well in my case. I made an attempt to do this by means of Bluetooth. I have the phone paired with the laptop, I am able to see it if I go into Bluetooth connections. . I am able to explore the phone from the Windows Bluetooth page on my laptop. I made an attempt to have a connection by means of the Nokia PC Suite but i came to notice that the alternative to connect by means of Bluetooth is not available? The text is present but but there is no link, it appears to be greyed out. i don't have idea about whether Is it a Nokia PC suite issue or with Windows . any suggestions regarding this would be appreciated. please help me in this issue.

re: Nokia PC suite cant connect to nokia E5 by means of Bluetooth

if you want to have a connection established for your phone , i think that you need to make use of the new Nokia suite . make a note of one thing that you close all other Nokia software which are currently running on the PC at the time of running Nokia Suite.

thank you for the reply but i already have the latest version of the Nokia suite (3.2) installed which you mentioned in that post. .I'm having a Windows 7 Home Premium operating system and Windows own connectivity software has located the phone. I am able to 'explore' the phone and can upload some photo's I took with the phone to the laptop. but however, i am not able to see a connection by means of Nokia Suite

i can get some solution for this. in my case at the time of going to the connection page I have made attempt to click on what should be a link 'Use Bluetooth instead' with the Bluetooth symbol besides it. and it worked in my case. hope you also occur with the same solution.

it could be because you are having some problems with your phone and you should check that your Bluetooth is connecting well with the laptop. first make sure that it goes well with other mobile devices and makes a proper connection with them . also if your phone problem is solved, you should check for your laptops Bluetooth working. i hope you are clear with the solutions. you can have a try with these things.