Thread: When Nokia OVI suite will support Nokia N9?

Arrow When Nokia OVI suite will support Nokia N9?

I purchase a new nokia N9 before two days. I love this phone very much. But Nokia ovi suite does not supports nokia N9 till now. When will ovi suite support Nokia N9?

re: When Nokia OVI suite will support Nokia N9?

Ovi suite supports all the latest phones except Nokia N9. It is ludicrous that ovi suite does not supports Nokia N9. I would like to see this problem solved very soon.

I am also using Nokia N9 phone from four days. I have same problem ovi suite does not supports my Nokia N9. My all contacts are stored in my computer so I want to copy these contacts to my mobile phone but now unable to do this until I get my phone synchronized. Whiteout synchronization I have to enter all my contacts to my mobile phone manually. It's really annoying. what can be the solution? Please help me.

I am having the exact same problem and I am not able to figure out a way.i have purchased a Nokia N9 before two days. Why ovi suite not compatible with Nokia N9..??? When ovi store will support Nokia N9? Anyone else have anything to say about it..???

Yes, nokia ovi suite does not support Nokia N9. We cannot synchronize nokia N9 with the ovi suite. Because of this I am unable to pre-download voice guidance and maps. This is unacceptable for me. Can someone please help?

The operating system of Nokia N9 is Meego. It is not compatible with the ovi suite. Because of this I am unable to backup my phone. The firmware up gradation is also not possible. I'm deeply disappointed with Nokia.

If your previous mobile is able to export your all contacts to vcf via pc suite, ovi suite or any other software then import your contacts to vcf file in your computer paste all the contacts in a folder. Copy this folder and paste in your Nokia N9. Then from your mobile phone go to “Get Contact” from the contact manager. This will solve your contact problem. I hope that your problem will be corrected using this solution. Good luck!

Nokia ovi suite does not supports nokia N9 but you can download Nokia Link application for your computer. This application is new, simple and lightweight. Using Nokia link application you can copy music, videos, photos to your Nokia N9 easily. You can download this software from nokia official site.

I am using Nokia N9 and having same problem. I want to download new Nokia link application. Please provide me direct link of this software I am new here, please help me.

ThumbsUp re: When Nokia OVI suite will support Nokia N9?

If you are using Windows operating system then you can download this application from following link:-
    • For windows :-
    http://nds1.nokia.com/files/support/...Nokia_Link.exe
    • For MAC :-
    http://nds1.nokia.com/files/support/...Nokia_Link.dmg

Re: When Nokia OVI suite will support Nokia N9?

There is no need to have computer for preloading maps. From Map application of your Nokia N9 you can do it directly. Just follow these steps over WLAN connection.
    • Goto “settings”
    • Select “Manage maps”
    • Select “App maps”
    • Then preload your country maps.