Thread: GPRS disconnects randomly in Nokia E6

GPRS disconnects randomly in Nokia E6

From last couple of months I ma using Nokia E6 mobile phone. in my Nokia E6 mobile phone I am facing problem with the GPRS. Earlier there was no problem with the GPRS in my mobile phone but suddenly in my device GPRS disconnects randomly. I don’t know hat is wrong with this but this problem is frustrating for me. If anyone have solution for this then let me know.

Re: GPRS disconnects randomly in Nokia E6

Are you facing problem while using any application or you are facing problem with while using browser also in your Nokia E6 mobile phone. if you are facing this problem with email application in your mobile phone then you have to check mail setting in your Nokia E6 mobile phone. If you find any thing wrong with the email setting in your Nokia E6 mobile phone then you have to correct the setting and then your problem will get solved.

You have mentioned that GPRS gets disconnect randomly in your Nokia E6 mobile phone and that is why I would like to tell you that you should remove GPRS configuration from your mobile phone and after that you have to restart your Nokia E6 mobile phone. now after restarting the Nokia E6 mobile phone you have to contact the network operator and then ask them for the GPRS setting for your device and then save it in your device and then check whether it makes any difference or not. According to me after trying this solution you will not face random disconnection of the GPRS in your Nokia E6 mobile phone.

If you want to any more help then let me know.

Yes I agree with the above reply in my Nokia C7 mobile phone I was also facing same problem and then I have first tried to solve this problem by resetting the mobile phone but after resetting the mobile phone also I was facing same problem with my Nokia E6 mobile phone. now after that I have removed GPRS setting from my device and then I have done all the setting again and after trying this my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

Well i have gone though the solutions which you have provided and first I have checked all the setting in my device and after that I have also tried to solve this problem by doing all the GPRS setting again but that does not help me to solve this problem. I have also done restore factory setting in my Nokia E6 mobile phone but that does not help me to solve this problem.

Is there any other way to solve this problem?

You should remove SIM card from your Nokia E6 mobile phone and after that you have to insert that SIM card with different mobile phone and after that you have to check whether same problem occurs with that device or not. if you face same problem then it means problem is with the SIM card otherwise problem is with the Nokia E6 mobile phone.

If you are getting same problem after trying above solution also then you have to take the backup of all the data from your mobile phone and after that you have to download Nokia software updater and then install new software and then check whether it makes any difference or not?