Thread: WIFI network not available while using Nokia X3-02 with D link g510

WIFI network not available while using Nokia X3-02 with D link g510

I am using Nokia X3-02 mobile phone from last three months and I am facing problem while using my mobile phone with the D link g510 via WIFI. Whenever I try to connect my mobile phone with D link g510 at that time it says No network available. Please help me with this.

Re: WIFI network not available while using Nokia X3-02 with D link g510

You have to first go to the main menu in your Nokia X3-02 mobile phone and after doing that you have to go to the setting option. Now after that you have to select connectivity option. After doing that you have to choose WLAN and after selecting that you have to check whether all the settings are proper. If you find anything wrong with the setting then you have to do correct setting in your Nokia X3-02 mobile phone and after doing that you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. according to me after trying this solution you will not get the same problem.

as far as I know D link g510 is a computer wireless adapter and that is why I will suggest you to use Wireless router to connect your Nokia X3-02 mobile phone. you have to make sure that while connecting the router with your Nokia X3-02 mobile phone you enter correct network name and password because wrong password or network name can also causes this type of problems.

As you have said I tried router with my computer and after that I have done all the setting in my Nokia X3-02 mobile phone and after that when I have tried to use internet at that time I was not able to use internet. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by removing the WIFI setting and doing all the setting again but that does not help me to solve this problem.

What should I do to fix this problem?

Have you tried different browser in your Nokia X3-02 mobile phone? in your mobile phone if you are using different Browser like Opera mini or Nokia browser then try to load page from that and then check whether it makes any difference or not. may be his solution will be helpful for you.

You should try to connect your Nokia X3-02 mobile phone with different WIFI router and after that you have to check whether you are getting any problem or not. if you are facing this problem same problem while connecting the internet from different WIFI network also then there might be problem with your mobile phone and if problem does not occurs with different WIFI network then it is problem with your WIFI router configuration.

Try above trick and it will help you to detect exact problem. if you need any more help then let me know.

If you don’t get this problem after connecting the Nokia X3-02 mobile phone with different WIFI network then you have to reset the router and after resetting the router you have to do all the router configuration and after doing all the WIFI configuration you have to check whether you are able to connect internet or not. I was having similar issue with my Nokia C3-01 mobile phone and after that I have come to know that problem is with the router and after that I have reset the router and after resetting the router all the things started working properly.

I think you should also try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

If you want to reset your router then you need to perform these steps.

• You need first disconnect all the wireless devices which is connected with the router.
    • After that you have to press the reset button for some seconds at the back of the router.
    • Now your router will get restart
    • After that do all the configuration again and after that you have to check what the result is.

Thank you for helping me. When I have tried to use my mobile with other WIFI network at that time i didn’t get any problem and that is why I have reset my router and after resetting the router all the things started working like a charm. Now I am not facing any problem thank you for helping me.