Thread: Nokia 700 Wi-Fi unable to work until reboot

Nokia 700 Wi-Fi unable to work until reboot

i recently purchased the Nokia 700 and it was good piece an there were no problems with it but yesterday, i found some problems with it. however, i am able to connect to wi-fi access point and make use of internet and then disconnect by means of turning wi-fi off at the notification screen. i made an attempt to tap active wi-fi connection and close it previous to turning wi-fi off .

after some days, I am not able to make a connection to any access point my phone finds. There is a list, but at the time of tapping an access point from the list it does not start "connecting" animation and afterwards returns with an error instantly. i wanna have fix over this. please help me in this issue.

Re: Nokia 700 Wi-Fi unable to work until reboot

i think you should try for deleting "known" access points and it will help you in your case. i will say further that unknown access points are not able to connect each other either. and After you turn phone off and on it will be able to connect perfectly to all access points . hope this will help in your case.

first of all i will provide some settings for your phone so that you are able to connect wi fi.
    1. Find "Wi-Fi"
    you will appear too see a Menu key and then press it. >>Settings>>Connectivity>>Wi-Fi.
    2. have a selection over Wi-Fi network
    there will be a list of Wi-Fi networks within range displayed.
    have a press over the required Wi-Fi network.go through the instructions on the display to have a selection on the security settings, if necessary
    3. Exit
    Press the Menu key so that you will have a return to standby mode.

hello guys, i will make a suggestion for you in this case to have a reset of the Nokia 700. in addition to this i would like to say that if you make attempt for dialing *#7370# reformat, you will tend to lose all data. so for this , make a backup first and then restore without the settings.

i am of the similar problem, and i recently bought my new Nokia 700 . but i am however confused with which settings you are asking about . i am unable to get the correct meaning for having a restore without the settings?also could you just state which settings i want to do in order to get this problem resolved.

according to me i suppose that this would be because of the faulty Nokia 700 piece. first of all i will recommend that you should have a check over your Wi-Fi settings. make sure with the address of your phone to ensure that the connections which you suppose are safe and then have addition possible to the address list and you will be secure after doing so. turn off add a new network option. hope this information will help in your case.

people generally come across this issue as they have a connection established over wi fi. i will recommend you to have a update of software and this will help you in any case. if your problem still persists, you can also make an attempt to have a reset of your device.

trying to make an update of your firmware will also help in this case. You are able to make an update of the firmware by latest firmware updated software. and according to me by doing this you will come across some possible clue and it will have your problem solved.

i am of the similar kind of problem as i am unable to connect to wi fi, and therefore cant exchange files from my remote PC to my phone. as i am in the network always and to have a check of the wi fi settings i connected to my friends laptop and it was working fine for me at some times and use to disable after some time.