Thread: is there a possible way to stop Nokia Suite from starting at computer?

is there a possible way to stop Nokia Suite from starting at computer?

as i wanted to share some files from my Nokia device to my PC i was having problems with it. the actual problem was at the time of when the program starts up on top of my other applications, and it tends to slows start up down in addition. to solve this issue i made an attempt to uncheck the box from Nokia suite. but i didn't succeeded in this work. please help in this issue. thanks.

Re: is there a possible way to stop Nokia Suite from starting at computer?

i think the first possible try for you is to make a check in the start up folder and msconfig, and you will find some entry for Nokia suite. as you said taht yo made some unchecking of the box, from Nokia suite, i don't think after trying these two methods , there will be some issues regarding you.

i will provide some option to do that . and according to me , i suppose you should make a try with Ccleaner to have a removal of the entry. the options to do this will be present in Install and then move further to open and then in Tools, you will find Start up option. you can remove from it.

hello , i came across this, and found that you should make a try for uninstalling Nokia Suite by making use of Revo Uninstaller . you will find the setup file after having a small search. then reinstall it - perform an advanced uninstall with Revo at the time of asking the type of uninstall and then during the uninstall make a choice for the remove leftovers alternative. and by doing this, it will remove all relevant registry entries.

if the above solution does not work in your case, i suppose you should try for RUN\REGEDIT and make a deletion of all Nokia suite as matching the whole string. but make a note of one thing that by making a deletion of other items through regedit can make your OS unstable. afterwards reinstall fresh Nokia Suite.

i would like to thank those guys, who gave me proper solution for this, but however, i am still facing those problems . i made an attempt for that quite a few times. hope you will help further.

at times there is a possibility that you might not get the possible entry under msconfig but surely it is in Ccleaner . so the possible answer according to me as searched on web , would be trying with the following method.

START thru' Nokia Suite and then in the Tools and then in the Options you will find some settings. reboot the PC after this. make sure after this if its there in Ccleaner..If you find it make possible that it gets disabled from there.

hey, i was concerning with these issues and i got the solution when I got the entry into both ccleaner and msconfig by enabling start up from Nokia Suite. I disabled the start up from both, and came to notice that it by itself got disabled from within Nokia Suite too.after having twice restart the thing still opened. but I still have the same issue. i am next to the solution i think if anybody can suggest some final steps, i will have no issue in future.

i will provide a short solution in this matter.
    after you open a Nokia suite,
    just go to the tools and then to options>.general,
    have a uncheck at the start automatically at the start-up.

hello guys, according to me it's disabled in msconfig, CCleaner and Nokia Suite . I made a successful dis-ablation of skype startup launch, so I'm can surely say that there is no problem with PC. earlier i used to assume that its a a PC problem but after this i can get to the solution. hope after getting this idea you will get some solution or hint about it.

i can say a solution regarding this, you should make attempt for trying the latest Beta version (3.3.49) . It has at least one good characteristic added . have a download of it and you require to login at the Beta Labs site with the same credentials .