Thread: What do you all feel about getting Nokia WP7 on Sprint ?

What do you all feel about getting Nokia WP7 on Sprint ?

I am starting this thread to know what you all feel about having Nokia Windows Phone on Sprint, I have found that there are some windows phones that has been released an some that will be releasing soon, just check out the below ones and then let me know what you have to say about the same??
    Nokia’s “Sun”( Available 7-13 November 2011)
    • Windows 7.5 Phone Mango
    • 1.4Ghz Processor
    • Unibody shell polycarbonate
    • 16GB storage
    • 8MP camera
    • 3.7-inch AMOLED screen
    • Micro sim card

Nokia “Sabre”:
    Windows 7.5 Phone Mango
    • 1.4gHz processor
    • interchangeable back cover
    • CBD
    • 25gb skydrive
    • 3.7″ LCD
    • 8gb internal storage
    • 5mp AF

Nokia will be revealing these phones soon, the above specifications are said to be leaked by now but then there are possibilities that they will remain the same.

Re: What do you all feel about getting Nokia WP7 on Sprint ?

I think that you have missed this one:
    Nokia “Ace”
    • Windows 7.5 Phone Mango
    • 4.3″ amoled
    • 1800mAh
    • carl zeiss
    • 8mp AF
    • mango+
    • HSPA+
    • CBD
    • 1.4 gHz processor
    • 16GB internal storage

Yes I will be getting Windows 7.5 Phone Mango only if the above specification remains true but then I have found that the Nokia/Microsoft has not yet come up with a stronger hardware because my brother has recently bought the lumia and they are still lacking behind as compared to the iPhone 4S as per the resolution of the screen and the dual-core processor that they have been providing.

Yes I will be getting Windows 7.5 Phone Mango only if the above specification remains true but then I have found that the Nokia/Microsoft has not yet come up with a stronger hardware because my brother has recently bought the lumia and they are still lacking behind as compared to the iPhone 4S as per the resolution of the screen and the dual-core processor that they have been providing.
    I agree to you completely but then I just wanted to share that this has been the first round from the nokia, I mean that it has been just a year with the Nokia/Microsoft partnership and I think that they have been doing well with their windows phone releases by now, I personally do not care about the dual cores and I am more concerned to the os and I think that is quite good but then I think that they should come up with a large memory. I think that in this case the HTC is doing quite well.

I think that the specification of the phone as compared to the other phone like the htc and the iphone really won’t make a difference, the only difference that might occur will be the screen, resolution, camera and the biggest one will be the storage space. I have gone through the WP7's user experience and I have found that many of them are satisfied with it on the lower performance chips, I am expecting to have a better battery life with the above releases, I think that the Mango will be quite efficient OS.