Thread: Cannot send text messages from Sony Ericsson W995

Cannot send text messages from Sony Ericsson W995

I am using Sony Ericsson W995 mobile phone from and it is very nice mobile phone with great features. Suddenly my Sony Ericsson W995 mobile phone has started giving me problems. In my mobile phone when I try to send message at that time It says "Cannot send message. Would you like to try again”. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Cannot send text messages from Sony Ericsson W995

After reading your problem first thing I would like to tell you that you are facing this problem because of the message center number. Normally this type of problem occurs if message center number is incorrect. You have to make sure that in your Sony Ericsson W995 mobile phone correct message center number is entered.

If you don’t know about the message center number setting in your mobile phone then you have to go to the main menu in your mobile phone and after that you have to select setting. In setting you will see the connectivity option. Now you have to select message setting and after selecting the message setting option you have to chose text message option. In that you have to check whether correct message center number is entered or not. if correct message center number is not entered then you have to enter correct number and then check whether same problem is occurring or not. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you still face same problem after that then let me know.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you have to remove your SIM card from your Sony Ericsson W995 mobile phone and after that you have to insert any other SIM card in your phone and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. if you get same problem with different SIM then there is some fault in your phone and if you are able to send message with different SIM then problem is with your SIM.

In your phone if you are able to send the messages after inserting the SIM card then you have to contact your network operator service and then tell them about the problem which you are facing and after that they will give you solution and if same problem occurs with different SIM then you should try to solve this problem by performing master reset. Try this solution and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

I have checked message center number in my mobile phone and there is nothing wrong with that and after that I have also tried to solve this problem by resetting the Sony Ericsson W995 mobile phone but resetting the Sony Ericsson W995 mobile phone does not help me to solve this problem. Now after that I have insert different SIM card In my phone and after that also I get same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

As you have said that with different SIM card also you are facing same problem with your Sony Ericsson W995 mobile phone and it means problem is with your mobile phone. if you want to solve this problem then you should try to update the software of the Sony Ericsson W995 mobile phone because many times updating the mobile software helps to solve this type of problems.

I hope after updating the software of the Sony Ericsson W995 mobile phone you will be able to send messages.

Yes updating the mobile software can solve this issue. I was also facing same problem in my device and then I have update software of my device and after updating the software in my device all the things started working properly. You should try this solution and then check result.