Thread: Sony Ericsson WT13i Mix Walkman after-sale Service very slow

sad Sony Ericsson WT13i Mix Walkman after-sale Service very slow

I am facing a big problem with the sales service of the Sony Ericsson. My phone Sony Ericsson WT13i Mix Walkman was not working well that’s why I gave it to the sales service to solve the problem. Two weeks have past but they haven't informed me about my phone. So, I called the dealer to whom I gave my phone and he told me that he has given my phone to the local service center of the Manila, Philippines because the phone was used for period of 1 month and he also told me that he don’t know that how many more days it will take to repair and bring my phone here. Is there any admin of the Sony Ericsson Team who could help me here? I need help…. Any suggestions would be very helpful…….

Re: Sony Ericsson WT13i Mix Walkman after-sale Service very slow

Most probably I would suggest you to be in touch with the Sony Ericsson Team which is located in the Philippines because your phone is being serviced at their local service center. I hope so the SE Team of that location would not disappoint you and tell you the exact day when your mobile is going to be repaired and delivered to you…… Follow this link to find the Contact number of their Service Center...
    Hope this helps...

sad Re: Sony Ericsson WT13i Mix Walkman after-sale Service very slow

Thank You for your suggestion Sir,, I will try to have the contact with the Sony Ericsson Team but the problem is that when I am trying to connect the line then the line is shown busy always…Very Disappointing….What is the reason for that Sir???

The main reason is that the Service Center of the Philippines is a well-known Sony Ericsson Service Center and the lines are always busy because there are too many customers with some or the other issues of the Sony Ericsson mobile… Keep on connecting the line and try, you will be able to have a contact with them…. Thank You…

unsure Re: Sony Ericsson WT13i Mix Walkman after-sale Service very slow

Appreciated by the comment Sir, but is here any alternative way to have the contact with the Service Center of the Philippines because the contact number is always showing busy and I am fed up of connecting with the phone line. Is there any other method, I mean Can I contact them through the Internet? Do you know the link through which I can have the contact with them on the Internet? Thank You for the answers….

I would surely like to help you with this. Just follow this link and you will be able to have the contact with the Service Center of the Philippines over the Internet… Hope this helps…

sad Re: Sony Ericsson WT13i Mix Walkman after-sale Service very slow

I am also facing the same problem .… I have given this phone to the sales service past three months ago and still I haven't got any kind of the information about it… I also tried to have the contact with the Local Service Center over the Internet and they have assured me that I will be getting my phone in the two weeks...I don't know what is the reason that they are taking so much time to repair the phone? This is really disappointing guys that we have to wait for a long period to get our phone back from the Service Center….

I know that you are facing a big problem because you need to have the phone as it is a brand new phone. We cannot do anything besides waiting because they have assured you that they will be providing your mobile phone in two weeks.
    many of them have got there phone in one month itself and many of them have got in three months also. There is nothing we can do……You have to wait till two weeks now…..Don' worry you will get it.....

smile Re: Sony Ericsson WT13i Mix Walkman after-sale Service very slow

Thank You so much for your Co-operation. I hope so the Sony Ericsson Team will not disappoint me and they will stick to what they have said to me…..Hoping for the Best…… Thank You