Thread: Opinion about the music player of Nintendo 3DS

Opinion about the music player of Nintendo 3DS

Hello friends, i wanted to know opinion about the music player of the Nintendo 3DS, i have heard that it is the best and also good to use it. So what to get some information about it and tell me that should i go for it or not. So please tell me opinion about it. Thank you.

Re: Opinion about the music player of Nintendo 3DS

Whatever you have heard about the 3DS is correct and it is really great to use it for the music player, as it gives you to add any of your instrument to it while playing the songs and also you can get different visual players. You get many other thing to do in it, such that you can turn the song to the 8-bit song and the output will be the best and also good. So you can use it and it is the best.

Yes it is the best and also good to use, i was thinking to make it as the main music player, if there is for the higher volume. It is coming for the low volume, so if it was not then i have definitely about it.

Yes the low volume is the big problem and it was the same thing that i was also going for the same. I was just wishing that the volume is been louder then it will be great to have it. I have done it but done the edit of the audio files to make the volume of it louder then i have to move it on the SD card. So you can try it and you will be able to get good volume of it.

I have used the music player and did not get the problem with the low volume, so it might be problem with the 3DS of yours. When you plug the headphone on to it then the person who is next to you will be able to hear the music clearly, but when you are listening to the loud music on the headphones is not good for you and also for the ears of yours. In my opinion i figure that the volume of it is much fine and ok. I have used the music player and hear it at high volume then also i feel that is very much better. Even you can use the noise reducing headphones with the music player which will be more better to reduce the volume while listening on the headphone and also it will minimize surrounding noise. So overall it is the best and also good.

The music player of Nintendo 3DS is very much nice and also it can be easily to use. The one thing which make the player bad is the low volume not there. If that was been there in that then it will be awesome music player and also you can use it for you. I would say you can go for it, it is the best and also good when you are on roam.

The only thing that make the music player is that there is no option for the low volume and also you the volume is been too loud to hear. The sound quality of it is almost the average need for the music players. like the other have old told that you can have the visual backgrounds and do the shuffling of the songs on it. It is having may of the features which are there in the actual music player, plus it is convenient to carry it. If you load all the .mp3 format song then it will be good and also it will give the output better. So i would suggest that you can over it, if you are not having issue using with the loud volume.

I was earlier using the iPod touch, when i saw a friend of mine using the 3DS then i have also switched over to it, not my iPod touch is been in some corner of the house. I love to hear the songs at the high volume and it was the same thing which was giving to me. It was too easy to add the song on to it via the SD card, where in the iPod i have to need have the iTunes in the system then transfer the file to it. I connect the SD card to any of the system and get which ever song i like it. So it overall the best and very friendly.

I was knowing the Nintendo 3DS is having the problem of the high volume which is not the issue for me, so i just wanted to know about the other thing about it. So i will try to go for it.