Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How do I set up mobile broadband connection for Tablet PC?

Portable Devices

Old 03-01-2012

How do I set up mobile broadband connection for Tablet PC?

I have view-sonic tablet pc and i want to setup mobile broadband connection on my tablet pc. My primary task is accessing internet and read eBook. While watching videos is also secondary process that i need here. I read few sites and got information for mobile broadband plan available to accessing mobile broadband connection on tablet pc. One plan i hear is $12/month for 5gb data.
SO, if anyone knows getting such mobile broadband plan on table is really helpful for me. Describe that should i directly access internet after plugin mobile broadband USB stick on my tablet?? Or something else i need to get such internet connections. Explain it?? If anyone knows best low budget mobile broadband plan please describe it. Thanks.

Old 03-01-2012

Re: How do I set up mobile broadband connection for Tablet PC?

huawei mifi e5830 provides the wifi features. Using huawei mifi e5830, you can connect our mobile broadband connection to this tablet pc. Its really amazing for getting internet via wifi on tablet pc. I used huawei mifi e5830 on my tablet for broadband connections. you can also try this connectivity. So, just connect this 3G mobile broadband dongle to tablet and easily access your internet connections.
Old 03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
huawei mifi e5830 provides the wifi features. Using huawei mifi e5830, you can connect our mobile broadband connection to this tablet pc. Its really amazing for getting internet via wifi on tablet pc. I used huawei mifi e5830 on my tablet for broadband connections. you can also try this connectivity. So, just connect this 3G mobile broadband dongle to tablet and easily access your internet connections.
Yes, this huawei mifi e5830 is a 3G Mobile Broadband dongle that helps to get the internet connection in wifi manner. It also works like a WiFi router. WiFi manager used to configure the unit and set well internet connections on it. Huawei Black MiFi Black is also one of that type of 3G mobile broadband dongle that works to get the wifi internet connection on your tablet. Lowest broadband plan that i know is with MiFi only pay 7.50 per month for 5Gb of data. You can check more about it.
Old 03-01-2012

A hotspot is a location where wireless broadband is available. You need to just set up a Wifi Hotspot using your tablet pc. Its well for you to get such kind of wireless broadband connection in college, office or something other situations. This is well for getting best result on it. If you want to save your money and access mobile broadband connection, use wifi hotspot on your tablet pc.
Old 04-01-2012

Yesterday, i paid $11 for mobile broadband connection on my a 7 inch huawei tablet. I just signup with singtel mobile broadband and within $11 i can now access internet with 7.2mbps broadband speed. Its really useful for me. You can also think about it.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,