Thread: Pros and cons of Basic Android Honeycomb 3.2 on Ainol Novo7

Pros and cons of Basic Android Honeycomb 3.2 on Ainol Novo7

I am looking to buy Ainol Novo7 tablet pc that running Android Honeycomb 3.2 OS. Is there any one experience about it then please share its pros and cons?? I am really waiting for such kind of valuable descriptions of this tablet. Thanks for any kind of descriptions over this issue.

Re: Pros and cons of Basic Android Honeycomb 3.2 on Ainol Novo7

Yaa, i purchased it and must say here that this tablet contains few useful advantages. They are it comes with Low budget and no additional online shipping cost. Such 7 inch tablet looking nice with providing new features on it. Also additionally cool Touch screen with quite sensitive. Two days before i purchased it and it looks really amazing.

I read its features knows that few disadvantage also being present on it compared with the other tablet. Few of them are as follows:
    • This tablet pc battery contains 4000MAh power capatity which holds average battery life.
    • FEw things missing on it specially 3G connectivity, Bluetooth and GPS.
    • Online loading video and watching speed is might be slow. May be advanced technique for fast video loading process.

I used this tablet pc for last one month and hence found such things on it. Its not a bug but compared with other tablet ndroid Honeycomb 3.2 on Ainol Novo7 not as perfect.

User who purchase it does know the information of this tablet pc but mostly important thing about it can be updated to 4.0 when the software available. ALso it comes with remote that works to control the play/pause, forward/backward, volume+/-, etc type of online video watching control buttons. It also contains Dual Camera 8GB HDMI 1080P Black which is also best for this tablet pc.

Yesterday, i purchased this Ainol Novo7 tablet pc. The overall layout of novo7 is more reasonable, adding multitasking switch button is also good. As per mentioned in aboue post it missing 3G facility and hence online video loading problem arrives few times. BUt it provides stronger 3D experience that is very good for watching the 3D movies. I read its information in this LINK and hence decided to buy this tablet pc. So, i'm sure that it helps in future to run android 4.0 OS.

Within low price it’s going to attract interest from those looking for a dirt cheap tablet. Yes, specially for those people who want to get the tablet pc that runs android OS and may be possible in future to run its upgraded versions. This is well for user point of view. Android tablet within $ 185.99 to $200 is really good for user point of view. Hence even the battery life is low, but still its good tablet.