Thread: Facebook Profile photo does not Sync with Contacts on sony ericsson xperia x1

Facebook Profile photo does not Sync with Contacts on sony ericsson xperia x1

Hello friends, i have done the sync of the phone and i have got all the contacts of the Facebook on to the phone and i was also able to get the profile pic of them on to the profile, so when i add any new friend on the Facebook then it is been added in the contacts but the profile photo is not been seen, i do not know what is the problem or should i have to do it some other method to get the profile photo. Please help me. Thank you.

Re: Facebook Profile photo does not Sync with Contacts on sony ericsson xperia x1

You do not need to do anything on the phone, when you do the sync then the profile pic will be added automatically with the existing contacts in the phone. So i would suggest that you better try the sync of all the contact with the Facebook account and you will be able to get it back on the phone.

Re: Facebook Profile photo does not Sync with Contacts on sony ericsson xperia x1

There is no problem, i would suggest that you better follow the following method and try it, i am sure that you will get it.

• Go to settings
    • Then go to applications
    • In the application select manage applications
    • Then you select all
    • Search for Facebook clear data and cache.
    • Now login to Facebook and sync all contacts
    • You will get the pics on the phone contact.

You can also sync the single contact, you just need to go to the particular contact and you will get the option of the sync, so sync with the Facebook, then you will be able to get the photo of the person on the contact.

If you go to the settings and you have unchecked all the other beside the Facebook then select the "Sync now" option then you will be able to get the photo and also you can select the Auto Sync option which will do the sync automatically and then you will get profile pic, new contact.

You better do the auto sync of all the contact, so you do not need to sync again and again, and also the profile pic which of your friend will be available on to the contacts and you do not have to sync.