Thread: Bugs in Sony Ericsson mix walkman phone

Bugs in Sony Ericsson mix walkman phone

Hello friends, i have been seeing many bugs in the phone, i do not how many are using this phone and got the bugs, so i have got couple of the bugs in the phone, there is no option to apply theme , there are very less java application which are been supported on the phone and the battery backup is very much low then the average level. I think there might be many more of the bugs in the phone, the update of the phone should be available to fix all the bug. What you people think and if you have list any bugs then please share. Thank you.

Re: Bugs in Sony Ericsson mix walkman phone

I do not know that you might got the problem or not, when i am on the call specially incoming call then the phone is been hanged, not able to operate the phone, touchscreen stop working. When view the photo by pinching it to zoom then it get blur, there is very less sharpness for the capturing photos and most of the photos are been distorted. It is having very good 3.2 MP camera then also, there is also one more bug that there is no nightmode setting, which is mostly there in all the latest phone. Even file manager is not there in the phone, which should be there to manages all the files on the phone as well on the SD card.

I have checked the audio of it, it is not giving good output in the speaker and also in the headphone, it is the walkman phone and not having the output for the audio which is not happening. When you play the audio files then you can hear it very low, as the volume is very low. This was the audio part, going to the gallery, then there you can't even send any album or video via bluetooth. This option should be there, which is not been added.

The Sony Ericsson should work on the list of the problem which the user are facing and release atleast the update of the phone, it should have all the basic thing which are there in the smartphone, which are not there in this phone.

I have also got the phone last night and came across through the bug about the volume to play the audio files, i was thinking that it might be problem with the handset i have purchased, but when reading through the problem then it is in the phone. I have taken a very wrong decision purchasing the phone. Should gone for the HTC or Samsung, but now can't help it. Now only hope is the update for the phone to solve the problem.

I have gone through some of the bugs in the phone, such that you are not able to change Walkman player skin, if you compare with the other phone then there are some of the in-built skin so that you can change it. There is no repeat option in the music player which is the basic for the music player, i do not know how does it is not add the option which is very strange. When set an wallpaper of 240 * 400 resolution then it fits the screen proper but only in vertically but it becomes smaller when phone is the horizontally. When you are navigating the list of song in the music player or the photos in the camera album then phone becomes slow. I always get a popup message ALLOW APPLICATION TO READ AND WRITE USER DATA when try to access the system via any java application. I think there might be more bugs, the phone should be worked again and release a update of it.

It is really disappointing that the phone is not have the basic things in it, all these phone are been available very cheap phones which are not good to use it but they are having it. it is no use to purchase such phone.

I have purchased the phone and feeling very sad on the purchase. Many of friends were forcing me to go for the Samsung, which is having the Android and the option which is been needed in the smartphone, i think i have gone with the wrong phone. It is very disappointing for me.

The bug are there but it will removed when the update will be there for the phone and also you will work proper, so you better wait for the update and do it on the phone.