Thread: Gamepad with Sony Ericsson WT19i

Gamepad with Sony Ericsson WT19i

Hello friends, I wanted to know that i can connect the phone with the gamepad which i used for to play game on the computer, so can i connect it with the Sony Ericsson WT19i and play the games on it, so guys please tell that it is possible to connect with it or not. Thank you.

Re: Gamepad with Sony Ericsson WT19i

If you are asking that when you connect the gamepad which is been used with the PC via USB then play game on the phone, then it is not possible to play and it will not support with the phone. So you can't connect it.

You can use the LiveDock multimedia station, which is been made for the Sony Ericsson phones, you just need to insert the phone on the LiveDock and connect it with it, then you can connect the USB of the gamepad to the LiveDock and play the game on the phone itself, if you connect the LiveDock with the TV or with the computer then you will be able to play games and do other things while looking at the TV / PC. There is a video about the LiveDock multimedia station on the YouTube, so you can view that and connect the phone and play the game.

You can get the LiveDock multimedia station from the Sony Ericsson itself you just need to go on the following link and purchase it and then look at the video and connect the phone with the LiveDock to enjoy the gaming.

Sony Ericsson LiveDock multimedia station

Even you can try the Wiimote Controller which is the device to play the game with the Wii remote on your Android device, so you wanted to play with that then you can get it and play it. If you are interested then you can go to the andorid market and get it.

LiveDock is the best thing and also you will play and other thing when connected to the TV and computer, so you will enjoy playing the game, so you purchase it.