Thread: Image get blurd while zooming the camera on Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman (WT13i)

Image get blurd while zooming the camera on Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman (WT13i)

Hello friends, i am getting very blur image when i am trying to do the zooming of the image, the quality of the image is been getting worst and it is happening on my Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman (WT13i) phone. I wanted this to get it fixed, does anyone also getting the same problem. I also wanted to have some new things in the phone, change the theme of the music player (Walkman player), so anyone have anything then please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Image get blurd while zooming the camera on Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman (WT13i)

When you have clicked the image and viewing it on the phone then you zoom it, so when you are doing it then the image will be blur, whereas you clicking the photo then there is no problem at all. So when you are zooming the photo then you will get the image as it is and also there is no solution to solve that.

Re: Image get blurd while zooming the camera on Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman (WT13i)

I am talking about the viewing the photo after it is been captured from the camera of the phone. So when i am zooming that photo then there is no sharpness of the photo and it when slide through the image then it shows blrudness, so i wanted to that it fixed.

The blurdness which you are getting on the photo cannot be fixed, it is that you are been zooming the image and it is been getting more wider and it is been click at constant resolution, so when you try to view the image on the higher resolution then you will be seeing some blurdness. If you try to zoom the image little not too much then you will be not getting the blurdness. So you can try it and check it out.

I think that the micro SD card which you are using on the phone will be not of the class 10, due to which you might be getting the image blur as the bitrate will be low of the card and also the application which is been used for the gallery is slow which is taking time to view the image properly, did you try to wait and check that the image get proper after zooming, if you have not tried then you better try. You might get the idea and i will suggest you that you get the QuickPic application from the android market which is the best for the images. So you can try that and it is working better for you.

It is been hard to find out the problem that what is the problem and also can't say that there is a bug in the phone. I think that the phone behave like it is and you get the image blur on the zooming. I would suggest that when you have click some of the images on the phone then connect your phone to the PC and transfer all the images to the system. When you are done with the transfer then open any one image and view it and see that you are still getting the blurdness or not. If you are not getting it then it is been issue while viewing the image on the phone and when you view it on the PC then you get the image proper.

Yes i have tried that it is the same thing, when i am trying to view the image on the phone then i am getting blur image and when i am try to view it on my laptop then it is been proper and with the sharpness. So what it is not viewing properly on the phone and while viewing it on the phone it seems like it is of the distorted type which is something makes the image blur. This is what i think a bug in the software of the phone and it should be improved.

You can go to the service center, they might give you software fully format and might install the latest software in it, so you can try it and check that you still image blur, if you get then it is the issue of zooming the photo.