Thread: Unable to receive business card in Sony Ericsson WT19i

Unable to receive business card in Sony Ericsson WT19i

I have Sony Ericsson WT19i mobile phone and I am facing problem whit business card in my mobile phone. In my mobile phone I get business card via Bluetooth but via SMS my Sony Ericsson WT19i mobile phone can not receive business card. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Unable to receive business card in Sony Ericsson WT19i

In you mobile phone you have to first go to the settings and after selecting the setting in your mobile phone you have to go to the Sony Ericsson and then you have to tap on the connectivity option and then to check whether all the settings are proper or not. many times because of the wrong settings also this type of problem can take place. You should first check this and if find any wrong setting then you have to correct it and after correcting that you have to check whether you are able to receive business card or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that have you tried application called Business card reader lite in your Sony Ericsson WT19i mobile phone? if you have not this application in your mobile phone then you have to install business card reader application in your Sony Ericsson WT19i mobile phone and then you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

If you want to know download business card reader lite in your mobile phone then I will suggest you to open android market in your mobile phone and after opening the android market in your phone you have to search for the business card reader application and then download it. After that your problem will get solved.

In my mobile phone I am using ScanBizCards BIZ card reader application and It is very nice application. If you want to download this application in your Sony Ericsson WT19i mobile phone then you can download it from the android market and after downloading in your mobile phone you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

I hope this application will be helpful for you.

I have checked all the setting in the connectivity in my Sony Ericsson WT19i mobile phone and all the settings were proper there and after that I have downloaded Business card reader application from the android market in my Sony Ericsson WT19i mobile phone and after that also it didn’t make any difference. I am still not able to receive business card in my Sony Ericsson WT19i mobile phone. if any one have same problem and have solution for this then please help me. Thank you in advance.

If above application doers not help you to solve then I have one more solution for this. From android market you have to download one application called share contacts and after downloading that in your mobile phone you have to check whether you are able to receive business cards or not. as far as I know after trying this application your problem will get solved.

I have read your problem and I have searched on the internet regarding this and I would like to tell you that if you are trying receive contests from Nokia device or other then you will not able to receive the contacts. If you try from Sony ericsson then your mobile phone will receive business card.