Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2012

browser unable to work in Sony Ericsson wt19i live with walkman

i am making use of the internet for all purposes. however i make use of my laptop and then have a connection with that internet access and then open the browser and here, the page will be directed to login page, and i must fill user name and password. after fill them i will be able to browse the internet.

however with my previous phones there was connection established but with this phone i a m not able to access. i am able to connect with internet access but when i open the browser all of that browser can not open the login page included default browser. can you suggest some means to do so.
Old 03-01-2012

re: browser unable to work in Sony Ericsson wt19i live with walkman

hi all of my friend, i have solved my problem. Maybe some of you have the same problem like me.
1. tap wi-fi on
2. tap wi-fi setting
3. after connected with wireless access point that i want, tap menu key
4. tap advanced
5. tap use static ip
6. fill in ip address, gateway, netmask and dns 1
7. to fill all of that, i ask the owner of wireless access point
8. i can enjoy internet with that access point, thanks god
Old 03-01-2012

i have a second option of trying this if the problem persists , open the web on a device that will be able to get you to the appropriate page and take note of the url of the page you require to be on then enter that url on the phone at the time of when you bring up the browser.
Old 03-01-2012

thanks for those replies but however , i am unable to find some solution for it. i have tried your suggestion but not able to work with ity. i cam to notice that the browser said that there is no network . i am there fore not able to understand it further.
Old 13-01-2012

Re: browser unable to work in Sony Ericsson wt19i live with walkman

it highly depends on security type this connection has, and i think i should say that you should have a check over that. this could get some possible hint or clue.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,