Thread: Unable to watch videos in youtube application in sony ericsson W995

Unable to watch videos in youtube application in sony ericsson W995

I am using Sony Ericsson W995 mobile phone from last some months and I have recently reset my mobile phone and after that all the things worked fine except YouTube mobile phone application. First I was able to watch you tube videos from my mobile phone but now I am not able to open YouTube videos from YouTube application. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Unable to watch videos in youtube application in sony ericsson W995

You should first try to watch videos from browser in your Sony Ericsson W995 mobile phone and then check what the result is if you are getting same problem then problem with configuration and if you are able to play videos from the browser then there might be problem with your YouTube application setting.

You have to network data account is selected in the streaming setting the Sony Ericsson W995 mobile phone. if it is not selected then you have to set your network data account there and then you have to turn off the mobile phone and then start it again. After that you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not.

Try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

To set your data account in streaming setting you have to follow these steps. In your Sony Ericsson W995 mobile phone you have to go to the main menu and after going in to the main menu you have to select setting option. After selecting the setting option you have to choose connectivity option. After selecting the connectivity option you will see the streaming setting option and then you have to select connect using option and check whether your data account is there or not. if it is not there then you have to add it and after that check whether you are able to see the videos or not.

According to me this solution will help you to fix this problem. If you know anything more then let me know.

Well I have tried to watch videos from the browser and from there also I get same problem. Now after that I have also check streaming setting in my Sony Ericsson W995 mobile phone but that does not help me to solve this problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

You have mentioned in your problem that you have performed factory reset in your Sony Ericsson W995 mobile phone and that is why I would lie to tell you that you have to contact your network operator and then you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing in your Sony Ericsson W995 mobile phone with YouTube videos and after that they will send you internet setting again and then you have to save that setting and then restart the mobile phone and after restarting the mobile phone your problem will get solved. Try this solution and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

Yes I agree with above post because I was also having same issue and then I have removed internet setting from my mobile phone and after that I have restart my Sony Ericsson W995 mobile phone and then I have get internet setting and then when I have tried to watch the videos at that time it worked fine. I think you should also try this salutation and then your problem will get solved.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you have to try to fix this problem by updating the Sony Ericsson W995 mobile phone software because many times by doing software update in mobile phone can fix most of the issues. You can also visit Sony ericsson service center and ask them about this problem and after that they will help you to resolve this issue. Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.