Thread: twitter application is not working in sony ericsson zylo

twitter application is not working in sony ericsson zylo

When I bought my sony ericsson zylo all the application where working fine along with twitter. But last month I update my mobile software after that there is problem star in my twitter application whenever I try to login in twitter by that application shows unable to verify secure connection continue? And then if I press yes them it displays wrong user name or password and if I press no then it shows service not avalible. All my other application are working fine.

Re: twitter application is not working in sony ericsson zylo

According to me the problem is with your internet setting. You must be using WAP setting to use internet. Contact to your network provider and ask them to send internet setting not WAP setting.

I have full internet setting in my mobile because with this same sim I browse internet in opera and I connect my mobile to my computer and use internet and with this same setting it works fine. I even asked to my service provider about my internet setting they said that I have full internet setting not just net setting.

Even I had same problem, do one thing delete your old twitter application and install new twitter application download from different site because there might be problem in application. And if you do this and still facing same problem then there is problem in your mobile software that you have install, reinstall the software and try to use twitter application you will surely fix your problem.

Hey. Even I am facing same problem with my zylo I can’t open my facebook, twitter account from my mobile. i will try to follow your instruction hope my problem gets solve.

I can login successfully to my twitter account from my mobile through opera application. Even I tried to open twitter application from different 3G network sim but the problem is same at this time. Guess you are right there must be problem in my twitter application or mobile OS. Thanks for your suggestion I will sure try to reinstall my twitter application and check whether it work’s and if still it is facing problem I will reinstall OS. I hope this works..