Thread: How to Increase volume on weak laptop (Dell Vostro 1014) speakers with Windows 7

How to Increase volume on weak laptop (Dell Vostro 1014) speakers with Windows 7

I am asking this for all the laptop which has less sound output as in mine is Dell vostro 1014 model. its volume is also low down. And I have no idea as in what to do? Can anyone here will help me I would be really very much be appreciated this as I try and search about this in the web and I was failed to get any information on this so please guys I was hoping to get the positive response here

Re: How to Increase volume on weak laptop (Dell Vostro 1014) speakers with Windows 7

All you need to do is Go on the Control Panel, over there HD Audio Manager, selected the speaker, the Volume slider is at the highest to the rite is louder . hope this can assist you please post back if you succeeded for other to know

cheers

Re: How to Increase volume on weak laptop (Dell Vostro 1014) speakers with Windows 7

Most laptops haven't got terribly loud speakers to start with, your model may be a lower end business model, thus in all probably will not be terribly loud. If you would like a lot of volume and upping the sound Control doesn't facilitate, you'll be able to get an inexpensive combine of $15 speakers that may sound good.

Hi guys even I even have same issue, I even have a Toshiba laptop and every one of a sudden the Volume of my speakers is basically low. How am i able to regulate it? and that i don’t wish to hold the spate combine of speaker

Right click on the Speaker within the lower right hand corner of your screen and open the Sound Manager. Then cross-check the first and secondary volume levels. check that they're UP and not Down. If that doesn't work, check the program your using and see if it's any underlying volume options. for instance, iTunes includes a general volume bar, however then it conjointly includes a volume mixer for adjusting completely different frequency ranges.

Increase Volume in Windows seven

• Just go to Control Panel after that open Sounds.
    • Click on Properties and then just open the Enhancements tab.
    • make sure the Loudness Equalization checkbox then press Apply then OK.

Hope this might work

Use VLC Media Player When taking part in your favorite music or movie, just try using VLC Player. VLC Player as a unique volume meter that goes up to 400 % of your most laptop volume. that may assist you to visualize the media and listen the song

With the on top of technique of AnbuP the sole con is there's a lot of distortion at max volume. At 50-75% volume works fine this selection works nice for headphones and external speakers too.

I found that clicking Bass boost works higher. you'll be able to opt for 'Powerful' choice to boost loudness. the loudness equalizer makes my speakers quitter actually . however it wont harm to use this technique