Thread: how to sync profile photo contact with facebook in sony ericsson live with walkman???

how to sync profile photo contact with facebook in sony ericsson live with walkman???

I have recently purchased a new live with walkman phone from sony ericsson and I am very happy with my mobile. I am very happy with the features also but found out a problem that Facebook profile contact sync appearing in the contact list. Initially my all facebook friends were added to my contact list showing their profile picture as their contact name. The profile picture did not get synchronized. So when my new friend gets added it shows the picture blank which is so annoying. Please out of this issue.any help will be appreciated. Thanks I advance.

Re: how to sync profile photo contact with facebook in sony ericsson live with walkman???

You should try and use wifi. It will take some time to sync. Then go to settings>>accounts and sync>>uncheck facebook contacts on the icons itself.

Re: how to sync profile photo contact with facebook in sony ericsson live with walkman???

Thanks dude for your suggestion but I have tried with wifi because there is only wifi connection at my place. It is very frustrating that it has done since I added new friends but the profile photo picture is not updated. This thing is really annoying me.

First go to settings and then click applications and manage all the applications. After that find all facebook data and clear the data and cache. After you have completed this process open your facebook account and sync all the contacts. I am quite sure you will get profile pictures of your friends. Give me your feedback.

Restart your phone and check the settings again. If not, restore the factory settings. Delete all the facebook data and try to sync the profile to your facebook id.

Hey friends it worked!!!! I cleared the data and cache of my facebook id managed all the applications. Now I can see my friends profile pictures. Thanks a lot friends. Really appreciated.

cool I am using sony live with walkman

i have a problem in contacts..
    when i open my contacts phone get hang....before i had 1500 contacts then i delete some and now its about 450 but still the problem is same

please suggest me something