Thread: unable to detect wifi on Sony Ericsson live with walkman

unable to detect wifi on Sony Ericsson live with walkman

I RECENTLY MADE A purchase of Sony Ericson due to its sound quality renders a good service. but recently i got some issues with it as my Sony Ericsson live with Walkman cant detect the wifi network which my laptop will be able to have a access. there are other access points showing but it however unable to show wifi access point. i want to know some setting to be changed so that i am able to activate it as it was previous.

re: unable to detect wifi on Sony Ericsson live with walkman

i think i can get to the solution if you will know me which type of wifi network are you making use of . i would like to say this as there are generally problems regarding the wifi network. WEP , WPA2 are some of the stating networks.

hi guys, i can make some sort of solution regarding this. you should try by resetting the phone.to do so , i will provide some settings to do so.
    Go to Settings>>Privacy and then do a Factory data reset.

make a note of a thing that this process erases the phone data completely (SD Card not affected), and you should keep in mind to backup.

i can say in this case as you should have a check over connecting this phone with other networks and then make a check of it. it is but obvious that if there are no problems with the network the n the problem contains with the lone phone and if you are not able to solve the problem by yourself then you should contact the service center for further help.

hello guys, you should make an attempt to make factory reset to your device. you can also try with soft resetting and hard resetting the device, thus regarding the hard resetting it will prove a better case , but take a note that you make a backup of important content from the mobile so that while the mobile get reset you will be able to restore all the content.

Re: unable to detect wifi on Sony Ericsson live with walkman

according to me, Mobile's WiFi is weaker as compared with other devices. it is possibly less than that of the laptops. that could be one problem.