Thread: Sonyericsson SPIRO cannot connect to computer via USB

Sonyericsson SPIRO cannot connect to computer via USB

I am using Sonyericsson Spiro from one month.USB cable was absent in the box. So I buy new USB cable. But now I am unable to connect my spiro phone with my computer I am using windows xp. I am new for this I never try this before. Can someone please help? Please help me to solve this problem.

re: Sonyericsson SPIRO cannot connect to computer via USB

Do you install Sonyericsson pc suite to your computer if the pc suite is not install in your computer then your mobile will connect with default mass storage mode. So for more functionality download pc suite from Sonyericsson official site and install that pc suite to your computer. Then try to connect your phone in phone mode.

I have install pc suite in my computer then also having same problem. I connect my phone then its shows Sonyericsson logo for more than one minute. Then black screen appears then no any action performs by mobile. Pc suite also not detects phone. How to solve this problem? Can someone please help?

Arrow re: Sonyericsson SPIRO cannot connect to computer via USB

Are you using original Sonyericsson cable which comes with Sonyericsson mobile phone? If no then this may cause this problem. Buy new USB cable from Sonyericsson service center. Worst quality of USB cable may damage your phone. Most of the time pc suite is unable to detect phone. So buy original USB cable then try.

Yes, I am using original USB cable. I buy it from the service center. But the problem not solved I tried several times but no effect. For me this is not a minor issue, it's not acceptable. Please help me to solve this problem. Any more is also appreciated.

star re: Sonyericsson SPIRO cannot connect to computer via USB

From your Sonyericsson menu follow this steps then try to connect your mobile to computer.
    • Go to “main menu”
    • Select “Settings”
    • Go to “connectivity”
    • Then select “USB”
    • Then select “Set default mode”
    • Select “PC mode” for windows.
    After performing this steps connect your mobile via USB cable your spiro will detect in pc suite in phone mode.

Thanks for replying, but this not works for me. I perform these steps but when I select PC mode then my mobile shows Sonyericsson logo more than one minute then restarts automatically. Why this happens? Do you think this problem of my mobile phone? pc suite? Please reply….

This problem is because of your pc suite. Update your pc suite or uninstall your pc suite and download it from Sonyericsson official site. Install it properly to your computer if same problems occurs then check your mobile software version if it is out of date then update your mobile and then try to connect your mobile to your computer.
    |
    |>> Ry

Re: Sonyericsson SPIRO cannot connect to computer via USB

Hey its work for me my spiro was having same problem when I download new pc suite and I update my problem then my problem is solve. If you still having problem then contact Sonyericsson service center they will surely solve your problem.