Thread: which camera should I buy, canon t3i or t2i???

which camera should I buy, canon t3i or t2i???

I am very confused now between which 2 different canon models t3i or t2i , should I buy?? I am not a professional photographer to click very good photos with ease. Basically I want the camera for making video game textures and capturing a high quality photograph. I want to capture sharp and clean images so I need to do less Photoshop. Which one should I opt for??? Please help me regarding this. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: which camera should I buy, canon t3i or t2i???

The Canon rebel t2i has the following features:

• Dust reduction: it has anti static coating on sensor surfaces to reduce the dust on the screen and also software based dust-removal for removing maps dust.
    • Image sizes: 5184 x 3456,3456 x 2304,2592 x 1728
    • Movie recording: 1920 x 1080 (1080P, 16:9) @ 30/25/24 fps, Up to 29 min 59 sec video recording for size of 4GB.
    • Lenses: Canon EF / EF-S lens mount and 1.6x zooming of view for cropping
    • Focus modes: Auto Focus and Manual Focus. We can switch to both focus lens.

Canon t3i is easy to use DSLR camera. Most of the key shooting or capturing controls are well placed and easy to shoot. It comforts us for good eye-level shooting. There is an added advantage that the continuous shooting rate of this camera which has a smaller view finder and single dial control. it comes with 18 MP APS-C CMOS sensor lenses. It has full HD movie recording with manual control setting and switching of frames. It has integrated wireless flash control. 'Video Snapshot' function for capturing the videos and making multiple movies. it has simple features guide to search whatever you want.

If you want to use your camera for video game texturing then you should use 100L macro lens. That will completely enhance your Photoshop work. It will be really sharp and you can capture photos with zooming in small parts and also macro shots. You can easily use your flash easily for capturing photos in dark or shadow. Capturing the real photos in default light will give you better quality and yes after that you can use your Photoshop to enhance the look of the photos.

Thanks. Can I know how much both will cost and more details about them. ???

Canon rebel T3i will cost you around $1099.99 and Canon Rebel T2i will cost you around $829. Canon Rebel T3i is also called Canon EOS 600D elsewhere and Canon Rebel T2i is called Canon EOS 550D.

The camera style of the canon t3i has two styles of screen while shooting. A basic mode and control panel style version that is used in creative modes. The menu settings are context sensitive with different options given for the shooting mode you belong to. It is a very fast camera. It gives a very instant response while shooting.

It has 9-point CMOS sensor. it has following shooting modes:

• Auto
    • Portrait
    • Landscape
    • Close-up
    • Sports
    • Night portrait
    • Flash off
    • Movie
    • Program AE (P)
    • Shutter priority AE (Tv)
    • Aperture priority AE (Av)
    • Manual (M)
    • Auto depth-of-field

T3i camera comes with auto setting for close capturing shots. We can automatically and manually adjust. It has normal and raw setting for capturing. The resolution in these settings comes with 4272 x 2848 which is mind-blowing. But it has an advantage that the close shots do not have the color tone and flashed settings in the image.

Canon t2i has a LCD 3:2(3.0”) screen with digital SLR design. It is 18.7 megapixel and the sensors uses frequency vibrations to remove dust. It has very small gaps lenses which enhance the efficiency of each pixel. There is special function called viewfinder view in which the focusing indicates the circle at metering spot. The AF area is indicated by a small LED dot. it adds to the quality of the picture.

Thanks a lot friends for all your suggestions. I am really admired. From all your suggestions I have found out that t3i is a better camera as it gives me better picture quality and excellent features. Thanks again