Thread: Sony Ericsson Zylo screen unable to post.

Sony Ericsson Zylo screen unable to post.

hello guys, i recently purchased the Sony ericson zylo phone and there were no problems with my phone .but once i turn it on the screen's backlight turns on, and the keypad lights up however the screen stays black. and is not able to post any kind of images. i don't have enough knowledge of it so could you suggest some methods to do it.

Re: Sony Ericsson Zylo screen unable to post.

hey guys, i can get to this solution as there are some black screen issue in some other models if Sony Ericson also , the most common solution to this issue is to update the phone by making use of update service, if up-to-date at the end it should give you an alternative to have a reinstall of the software. make an attempt for this and if it doesn't work let us know.

thanks for providing some solution. but as i am newbie, i don't know to update/reinstall software. can you provide some steps to do so. as if you are providing some means to update by means of adapter i want to say that i don't have a means to do so. please provide this to solve my problem. thank you

if you are concerning with your updating of your phone you will require to download the update service to your PC. after you make the download of the update service, then follow some common steps.
    • there will be a Update Service icon on the desktop. and then have a Double click on it.
    • allow the Update Service to have a access over the Internet to download content required to run the service
    • Follow the instructions that will appear.

i want to tell to those who are new to this mechanism. There is lone alternative to do the Software update and this is by making use of the USB cable, as for a place where you are able to buy it and then to get in contact with the same place where you bought it .

in this case i should say that you should have a update of your phone. If after making a update dint had a fix for the problem, i must recommend a repair at a service center instead.

In this case, if suppose an update did not solve your problem - you will require to have the phone sent to a service center in order to have a fix over it.Your dealer should assist you with sending the phone and other details.

i had a similar kind of issue. and according to me i doubt it was a virus.there are several reasons as i never connected to my PC.also i came to notice that my phone works completely when it is slid down. is this in common with anyone else. and at the time of sliding up it turns black. i don't have idea further so can you someone allow further solutions for this.

i will recommend for making use of the original battery and the original charger with the phone. always make use of the original accessories. as you will occur with these problems and according to me there is a hardware failure causing the screen to go black.

i think if the problem is severe, there will be a hardware failure , which will be having a screen problem and there are many cases where we find the screen going black and i did a repair of it from my local dealer and he made the working of it possible.