Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2012

sad Sony Ericsson WT13i Walkman Phone has poor audio quality

I have recently purchased a brand new Sony Ericsson WT13i Mix Walkman phone. I am fan of all the Walkman Series but this one has really disappointed me. I like to play the music on the phone very much because I love music and that s the reason why I have purchased this phone. But this phone does not meet the Walkman Audio Quality specifications I think.. I tried to play the mp3 player on my phone but the audio was of very poor quality. This is really disappointing guys, because this is a Walkman phone… Its audio quality should be good...Can anyone suggest me what is the reason for the poor audio quality of this phone ?? Any suggestions? Please help me……
Old 03-01-2012

re: Sony Ericsson WT13i Walkman Phone has poor audio quality

Yes, you can improve the audio quality of your Mix Walkman phone through a software update. This will increase the sound quality of your phone. Try to install the new music player in the phone which will enhance the audio quality?. Hope this helps?
Old 03-01-2012

Down re: Sony Ericsson WT13i Walkman Phone has poor audio quality

Not a good solution because many people with this audio problem have made the changes installing the latest drivers in their mobile phones. This will led to the increase in the harmonic distortion levels of the phone and doesn?t increase the audio level of your phone.
The worst part of this phone is that it doesn?t have the manual equalizer so that we could be able to edit the equalizer and make our manual changes to increase the volume level. Many users are using the estato site to install the drivers in their mobile. You can also try but I am not sure that this will 100% percent work.. Hope this helps you...Good Luck..
Old 03-01-2012

re: Sony Ericsson WT13i Walkman Phone has poor audio quality

Nope, I don?t think so there is some software available to increase the audio power of this Walkman Series mobile. Observing the discussions in many forums, this seems to be the worst Walkman Series version I have ever seen.If any positive solution will be there then i will sure like to suggest you...
Old 03-01-2012

sad re: Sony Ericsson WT13i Walkman Phone has poor audio quality

Thank You very much but I don?t know why Sony Ericsson has come up with such a poor audio quality. This is a Walkman Series phone and should have the good audio quality. I have given this phone four times to the service center to increase the audio level of the phone but I don?t think so the Sony Ericsson Team has solved this problem.. The audio is still of the poor quality and I am fed up of this phone now. I cant even sell it to other as it has been only 1 month past I have taken this phone? Any other alternative??
Old 03-01-2012

Re: Sony Ericsson WT13i Walkman Phone has poor audio quality

We are pleased that you have given the recommendation of the audio improving quality of this phone. But the problem is that it only works as a normal music player phone. I think we had purchased a Sony Ericsson WT13i Walkman phone and Sony Walkman is known for its best audio quality. The phone is not good in both the input as well as the output. At least give us the solution to improve the Input quality so that we can be satisfied through the headset?.Thank You..
Old 04-01-2012

sad Re: Sony Ericsson WT13i Walkman Phone has poor audio quality

If this is the case then I cannot help you more as you have given the phone four times to the Service Center. The only thing I can suggest you is to contact the local Sony Ericsson Customer Care Center of your area. I think they would help you with the better solution. Sorry. Guys I don’t have more information regarding this issue…..Sorry….
Old 05-01-2012

smile Re: Sony Ericsson WT13i Walkman Phone has poor audio quality

Thank You so much that you have given time to read my problem and give the possible suggestions from your side. Thanks again?..

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,