Thread: display screen flickers in Sonyericsson yendo.

display screen flickers in Sonyericsson yendo.

I am using Sonyericsson yendo from two months and having lots of problems with it. When I unlock my mobile then display screen flickers it shows home screen after flash screen. And the second problem is when I receives call then also screens flickers or full black screen appears for some time. What can be the solution?

ThumbsUp Re: display screen flickers in Sonyericsson yendo.

The screen of Sonyericsson yendo may flicker because of the old OS Software, if your OS software is not updated. The new version of yendo OS software 2.11.4.11 is available so update your mobile software. I hope after this your problem will be solve.

Re: display screen flickers in Sonyericsson yendo.

I am using yendo from four days. This mobile is not good compare to other Sonyericsson mobiles. The Basic functions are not available in this phone. There is no option in sms to create new folder. There is no management for messages as well as sound profile. I download theme creator software from Sonyericsson official site but there is no option of yendo in select phone list so very less themes are available with yendo. When the song is playing there is no option to view artist albums.

I'm having very similar problems. My phone hangs several times which is really annoying. My phone hangs when I play songs, receive message, during incoming call, outgoing call, using internet etc. I want to update my yendo mobile phone. please help me. How to update Sonyericsson yendo mobile phone?

You can download update service setup software this software search updates from internet and install it in your mobile phone from Sony ericsson official site then install it to your computer. Then connect your phone in phone mode to the computer. Then check for the updates if updates are available then the software will ask you to download updates then download this updates and install it in your mobile phone.

I download the update service software from the Sonyericsson official site and install in my computer I am using windows XP service pack 2. When I connect my yendo phone to the computer in phone mode and search for the updates then this software keep on searching the updates I wait for one hour then also it’s searching for updates after some times this software closed automatically. Please help me. I am in confused now. What can be the solution?

I am using this Sony ericsson yendo from one month. And having lots of problems with it some of them as follows:There is no file system browser available in the phone.When I download java application to my phone it successfully installs in my phone but doesn’t work when I run that application.Yendo is Walkman series phone then also there is no music equalizer customization in the phone.My yendo phones hang several times when I connect it to the charger then also its hang it’s really annoying.

My yendo phone also has problems from the day first in my mobile JPEG picture files show up as incompatible without any reason. In image viewer I am unable to rotate the images. When I use animated wallpapers, gif files as wallpaper then these wallpapers are static image. We cannot use own SMS tone for message alert. Sometimes pc suite software is unable to detect my yendo mobile. There is only two options are available when I connect mobile to computer the first is charging and other is mass storage. I think this is the worst phone of Sonyericsson.

If your update service software is unable to update your phone then contact to Sonyericsson customer care service. If your mobile is under warranty period then contact to your nearest Sonyericsson service center. They will update your phone; they will defiantly solve your problem for free.