Thread: loud unusual sound appearing from the Sony Ericsson Live walkman.

loud unusual sound appearing from the Sony Ericsson Live walkman.

it was a great phone as suggested by y friend and therefore was good to use it after i made a purchase of it. but i am getting some sort of sound issue in this device. some type of loud hiss sound appears . the song quality is good but i cant experience it as good as it was previously. i just don't have idea about this . could you place some suggestions which i will be able to do in order to remove that sound.

Re: loud unusual sound appearing from the Sony Ericsson Live walkman.

the only way i can state you here is by making an update to the handset so that you will be able to resolve the issue. to state further, i might say that there may be some hardware problem relating with it and thats causing the problem.

i think you should check this for every song. is it that it is occurring for every song you are playing. there could be problems relating with the software of this phone which is causing this problem . try to have an update of the software and the issue will be solved in this case. if its the reason of software being corrupt then it will affect the audio quality of the phone.

hello guys, in this case , i should say that you could be having some memory card problems. there were issue in this similar case, and as my memory card was corrupt, i was getting this problem. check this and try to insert a fresh memory card. i could say that there will be no problems after this.

hey, i downloaded some songs from a song downloadable site and t appeared that the songs were not properly downloaded and i was appearing with the hiss sound. have another playlist from other device or a particular song.

the other solution to this would be simply calling the service center for further help. they might solve this problem for you. as there can be no judgement of may be it is hardware or software problem. if the phone is under warranty then you can get a software update for this, or if a hardware failure of the speakers then you will get the replacement for your cell.

i am having this same problem. and am unable to solve it. this problem occurs when playing song and in addition with this sound appears at the time when i keep the call at the headset mode. are there any problems with the speaker. can anyone suggest some means to do so.