Thread: which is the best music player for Android phone or tablet

which is the best music player for Android phone or tablet

I am currently using Motorola Atrix which is a Android Phone. I am very keen to know that which music player works great on Android phone. I use already installed application for music player but I will feel great If I use best music player to work on my phone. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: which is the best music player for Android phone or tablet

You can try tunewiki music player. It will suit you android phone the best. Tunewiki is a music player which comes with synced lyrics in any language. In this music player you can get, share and talk about the lyrics and music. There are some great features which you may like:

• You can Listen to any music with synced lyrics which is very helpful for you.
    • Share with your friends the lyrics from your favorite songs.
    • You can instantly translate the lyrics into 40+ different languages.
    • You can get unlimited songs with synced lyrics.

Cubed is a great music player for Android. It explores different visualizations of the music library. It is free and you can easily download it from Android.

PowerAmp is the best music player for Android. It has some features you will surely like:

• It plays files like mp3, mp4/m4a , ogg, wma, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta.
    • It supports CUE files.
    • It has a separate Bass and Treble adjustment for better sound quality.
    • It has 10 different band graphical equalizers for all formats to enhance the quality.
    • It can scan folders to get your song very quickly.

Winamp has got a great graphical sound visualization. It has well built media library and playlist. It has a decent feature to share file. It can used for the android version 2.1 and so on. You can easily sync and manage your media file. It has widest range of skins, themes.

PlayerPro is a sophisticated music player for Android Phone or tablet. You can easily browse or explore your music albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists and album artists. It has additional features such as skins, artist or album information. There is a grid/list views to explore songs and lyrics. And there is best function in it called ‘Shake’. By shaking your android phone you can change your song. It is a very cool function.

UberMusic is a beautiful and great music player for Android phone or tablet. You can actually change the entire user interface of the music player by applying different skins to it. You can easily find the skins on the market “UberMusic Skin”.

Miui is the beautiful application for android phones. It comes with a separate .apk so any ROM can use it easily. Your android phone should not have to be rooted to start this music player. MIUI Music Player also has an Online Music tab, which allows you to search and download your favorite songs easily. It has a fantastic music equalizer.

Thanks a lot guys for all your suggestions. I am really admired. Really appreciated. Now I have great knowledge about music players which I can use in my android phone. Thanks again.