Thread: Is there a way to stop getting “SingTel menu ready to be use” message at startup?

Is there a way to stop getting “SingTel menu ready to be use” message at startup?

This is really annoying I just use the Singapore Telecom Mobile SIM card and I am getting this message SingTel menu ready to be use , first I was not having any issue with this but slowly this got to annoying me . I did every thing to ger rid of this problem but somehow I am not able to do that and the costumer care , they don’t even have any information how to make it go away I am really annoyed please guys I need help on this , even factory resetting on the phone is not working .

Re: Is there a way to stop getting “SingTel menu ready to be use” message at startup?

I had the exact same problem and I was told all stuff that can be don’t by SingTel costumer care. But to be precise this is not the phone problem but actually the SIM card issue. Mind got away when I changed the SIM card . so bottom line, go to the nearest SingTel shop and request for the SIM replacement this will definitely helps you