Thread: Ainovo Novo7 running on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich

Ainovo Novo7 running on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich

Not that I am advertising this Tablet pc but this is one of the cute looking Tablet that I ever saw that runs on the latest android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and it is available. The specs are even terrific
    • 7-inch capacitive
    • Single-core processor at 1 GHz MIPS based xburst / GC860 Vivante GPU Frequency 444MH
    • WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, USB 2.0, HDMI 1.3 and microSD
    • Rear camera 2 MP camera and VGA front
    • 1080p video decoding

Really became the fan of this tablet and it look great with it 7 “multi-touch capacitive screen and on top of that it has 1080P 10BIT HD video decoding , what do you people feels about this tablet please do reply

Re: Ainovo Novo7 running on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich

Really exited hearing this news I will definitely go for this tablet. I Googled the price which comes around 6000/- bucks according to my calculation here in India can anyone suggest where can I found this tablet in India can’t find any information on this I would be glad to know this

Yeah I have tried to book it for me, in Indian. The cost is 99$ but the sad thing is 60$ extra which Is really making this a costly so I am at the movement will wait some eBay sellers will obtain it in bulk and put up for sale in ~6k.

All thanks to MIPS Technologies the brand that offers the first tablet and $ 99 more in the latest version of Android, namely Ice Cream Sandwich! Offering a touch screen 7 ", the latter with a processor running at 1GHz MIPS32 XBurst with Vivante GPU GC860, the WiFi / Bluetooth, HDMI output or a microSD slot. There is nothing transcendent, but still $ 99.

This looks like a low in the performance , I would advice that if you are not in for tablet that much and seeing no interest in putting around 500 to 600 $ for the tablet , this tablet will perfectly suit to you given the price is very less other don’t even look at this tablet