Thread: LG VX 7000 battery drains quickly

LG VX 7000 battery drains quickly

HI, I am having LG VX 7000 phone and everything works fine but don’t know exactly what happens to it as sometimes it just lose the battery quite quickly. I don’t know what could be the problem with it but it just happens randomly. Anyways please let me know how can i resolve this issue in the phone.

Re: LG VX 7000 battery drains quickly

I am not sure about this but still it might be possible like either battery or the charger of your phone might have gone bad and that’s why this might be causing problem in the machine. thus i would like to recommend you that you should test whether those parts are working perfectly or not. whenever a phone suffers from any such problem that simply because of the parts i have mentioned. In fact this is not the issue only with the phones but all the portable device such as laptop even suffers from such problems.

Thus as far as testing the hardware parts are concerned I would like to suggest you that you should try to make use of another battery and charger as well and then see whether you are having the same thing or there is any variation. If you found any variation that simply means one of your product is not working perfectly that needs to be changed.

Though I am agree with the above user but still hardware couldn’t be the only problem each and every time. Thus, I would like to recommend you that you should try to make sure whether the firmware installed in the phone works perfectly or not? have you ever find any glitch regarding the firmware of the phone? if so then you should one at least try to reset the firmware of the phone.

When you reset the firmware all the factory data will be restored to the phone replacing the current one thus it would be far much better if you simply make backup copy of important data so that you can at least recover all this thing if something happens wrong.

You should always make sure as the battery gets fully charged while charging or else obviously it will drain battery quickly. Anyways have you heard about battery calibration?

See in this process you have to simply drain the whole battery till the phone gets off and then remove the battery from behind and after some time (15 to 20 seconds) put it back to the phone..and then charge it once again. This process will kill all the bad sectors from the battery. In most of the cases this thing helps a lot rather than replacing the whole hardware.

Have you ever found your phone to be overheated? Because see though i am not having same phone but once i was also getting the same problem and that was actually because of the overheating, thus after changing the battery everything were working perfectly. in fact apart from this you should also make sure you are using the original battery and the charger with the phone or else they could make a huge disaster with the phone.

I think it would be better to get it replaced from the service center. I mean to say I not sure whether you’ll be able to get the replacement of whole device but still the faulty part will be replaced surely. Because see as mentioned by the above user the main thing that could cause such problem are like either or the charger. Thus none of them are repairable thus for such faults they must have to give consumer a replacement product.

In fact, Do you have warranty period remaining for the device ? because if so then those replacement will be free of cost otherwise you have to pay for them.

Ok that’s quite good but still what if there will be some problem be the device and not with those products that you have mentioned? And if so then only thing left is to repair the phone and I don’t have warranty even so can I get it repaired from the service center or from any other outside technician? Because obviously if i would visit the service center for this then they would cost me more for sure.

well, resetting the phone will be good idea but i don’t think it will be helpful anymore rather you should try with the firmware reinstallation.