Thread: How can I expand picture up to full screen in LG chocolate

How can I expand picture up to full screen in LG chocolate

HI, I am having LG chocolate mobile phone and I am having problem setting up the wallpaper in full screen. I mean to say whenever I take any picture from the phone and just try to get it set as a wallpaper they comes in to views quite smaller than what I have expected. Any idea how can i make it large that I could fit it in my screen. Any suggestion will be appreciated for resolving this.

Re: How can I expand picture up to full screen in LG chocolate

whenever you set the picture on your screen don’t you get any option to set the size for the wall paper? However, I am not having the same phone but whenever I set any picture to be wallpaper at that time it gives me an option like whether should i keep it with standard size or with maximized size. So don’t you get any such option? If yes then surely there should be some option for getting it maximized.

Whenever you set the picture on your screen don’t you get any option to set the size for the wall paper? However, I am not having the same phone but whenever I set any picture to be wallpaper at that time it gives me an option like whether should i keep it with standard size or with maximized size. So don’t you get any such option? If yes then surely there should be some option for getting it maximized.
    Though I am agree with you but still sometimes it used to depend upon the Image size as well. i mean to say if suppose you trying to set the picture as a wallpaper which is quite smaller so how it will appear bigger?

I would like to recommend you that you should try to read the user manual comes up with the phone because they must have mentioned all this thing perfectly as whether how to get it maximized while setting it up as a wallpaper.

well, The solution is very straightforward in fact I would say partially mentioned by the above user as well. Before taking picture Just be sure as you are trying to get pictures with resolutions 320 x 240 pixels or better rather i would say bigger. Because if you set anything less and the picture will not be able to fill up the screen without being pixilated. Thus whenever you download the picture you should make sure you are downloading the picture with this resolution.

And as far as camera pictures are concerned you can simply alter the resolution on the camera also and for doing that as simply Go to camera mode, tap the right soft key select option 1 where you can get the option for resolution, and modify it as required.