Thread: Unable to connect LG VX3200 with given data cable

Unable to connect LG VX3200 with given data cable

HI, I have LG VX3200 mobile and for that I have recently bought a data cable and charger for the phone but still the thing is like whenever i try to connect the phone with the machine i am not able to get it detected. I have tried my best in order to determine the reason causing such problem, but couldn’t find any thus I would say I am just stumped. Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to connect LG VX3200 with given data cable

HI, I have LG VX3200 mobile and for that I have recently bought a data cable and charger for the phone but still the thing is like whenever i try to connect the phone with the machine i am not able to get it detected. I have tried my best in order to determine the reason causing such problem, but couldn’t find any thus I would say I am just stumped. Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.
    Do you have drivers for the phone you have? Because see whenever we want to connect the phone we must have to have drivers installed in the phone, because without that whatever you do you’ll not be able to connect the phone. thus first of all I would like to suggest you that you should make sure you have installed all the necessary drivers in the phone.

And in case if you have already installed drivers then make sure they are the correct one or not, because see if they aren’t then you must have to get the one which is actually meant for your phone.

make sure you have installed all the required USB drivers in the machine, see if you have installed windows 7 then its not a big deal because all such drivers comes preinstalled, or else in case of XP we need to install such drivers.

have you ever tried making use of any other equivalent data cable? Because it seems like there could be some problem with the data cable you have. If you want to make out whether there is some problem with the data cable or not then obviously you have to use another one.

And if you find any difference then you can have two option as either you can get the newer one for the phone or simply get an replacement of you older one from the service center.

Though you have installed all the drivers in the machine but along with that are you aware as you must have to have software called “DataPilot” in stalled in your machine in order to connect the phone with the computer. Thus i would like to recommend you that you should get this software for the phone and then see what happens. DataPilot Cell Phone Data Transfer Suite allows you to back up your cell phone contact information. If i am remembering correct then the 7.0 is the latest software that you can download for your phone.

as it seems like you must be using another data cable with the phone which you might have bought from any other source. In other words data cable is been not came up with the phone, isn’t it? See if you have any doubts with the data cable then you can simply return it from wherever you have bought it.

Because if it isn’t a culprit then obviously the phone should connect to the PC? Because the thing that is required to connect the phone is data cable in case of hardware and PC suit in case of software.

it seems like there could be some problem with the firmware installed in your phone if this is not because of the data cable. Anyways have you ever noticed any other problem with the phone’s firmware ever? Because see if so then you should at least try to reset the firmware of the phone and see whether there is any variation in the performance or not, because if not then you could proceed with the firmware reinstallation as well.

As another option why don’t you contact the LG tech support for this thing? Because see they may help you with this thing for sure..! at least you can have some sort of information regarding the problem you have.