Thread: Buy or not to buy extended apple care warranty for macbook pro….?

Buy or not to buy extended apple care warranty for macbook pro….?

Recently I have bought a new macbook pro 13’’from apple , I have not bought the apple care warranty for this, because I personally believe that apple is a Brand name that you can trust and there is no need of such kind of extended warranty atleast upto 1-2 years ,and now I want to know that if I need a new hard drive or power supply , then how much cost I have to pay without having the extended apple care warranty, if anyone knows please help me.

GaganvihariI think you should buy apple care warranty ,it is a good buy for you, if in future if yo Guest

Re: Buy or not to buy extended apple care warranty for macbook pro….?

I think you should buy apple care warranty ,it is a good buy for you, if in future if your hardware fails then you have to pay extra money for that and suppose if you are in apple care warranty than you get discount or off on the original repair price.

If hard drive of your macbook pro gets fail in future and you are ended up with apple care warranty, then a new hard drive will cost you upto $249, which is much expensive , instead of spending so much it is better to buy a extended apple care warranty , so there is a chance for you to get fix with the hard drive failure or they will provide you a new one on discount price . and if you are a student then you will get a great discount on apple care . so definitely Its worth to buy.

if you have purchased extended apple care warranty then you must be aware of that apple care doesn’t cover most of the common things , some of which are as follows,
    if you have drop the laptop , spill a beverage or some related kind of stuff on it, you have put step on it, and the most important thing is that apple care warranty doesn’t cover the batteries , they will provide a new battery only if you can prove that the battery was defec tive .

there are many people that have purchased apple care warranty but never had a problem, be aware of that apple care covers the issue related wiyh manufacturing defects ,but most of the people want the coverage of accidental damage of their laptop which is not possible. One more thing to remember that if you are in warranty period of apple care then apple is very efficient in its services, now it is your decision to buy extended apple care warranty or not.

If you buy an extended apple care warranty for your macbook pro then you will definitely get one year limited warranty and upto 90 days of complimentary telephone technical support. And you can extend it upto three years , so if you are using macbook pro then this is the best deal for you.