Thread: which is latest and best model APPLE TV currently, apple tv MC572BA or MC572LL

which is latest and best model APPLE TV currently, apple tv MC572BA or MC572LL

HI, I would like to buy a new apple tv for this new year eve , i want to know that which is the latest and best model of apple tv are available currently, I am confused about two models MC572BA 2nd gen, and MC572LL 2nd gen , I don’t have too much information about both the models , I only know that vendors are selling the first model slightly more expensive than the other one,
    Please advice me which one is the best and latest model of apple tv available today, thanks in advance.

Re: which is latest and best model APPLE TV currently, apple tv MC572BA or MC572LL

I think you should go for the apple tv MC572BA , because this model allow the feature that you’ll definitely love.
    It brings all your entertainment into one place ,it is 80% smaller than the previous generation apple tv, even with the built-in power supply simple to set-up just plug in the power supply ,and connect to your tv via an HDMI cable
    Rent the latest movie from i-tunes store.

Re: which is latest and best model APPLE TV currently, apple tv MC572BA or MC572LL

I think apple tv MC572LL/A is the latest and best model of apple tv , it is better than the apple tv MC572BA, MC572LL/A this model is redesigned and smaller but it gives you a big entertainment as you want. And I think this is the latest version in second generation apple tv, I am unknown about the price difference of both the models, but you are looking for a good one then you should buy apple tv MC572LL/A

I am having apple tv MC572LL/A , this one is the newest version of apple tv ,I think you should buy this model and you’ll experience a great features ,
    You can Stream HD movies and TV shows from i-tunes , and also content from Netflix, you tube, flickr, MLB TV , and MOBILEME .It is a Smaller, redesigned device with HDMI and digital optical audio output, easy to connects, it connects to network via wireless or Ethernet easily
    You can also streamed music, videos and photos from PCs and Macs, it also having a apple remote, which is controlled by i-phone and i-pad by using remote application.

If both the machine are of 2nd generation then I think there is no much bigger difference in both the models , you can buy anyone you want both gives you a good entertainment, I think the only difference in both the model is , MC572LL/A is the US Version and MC572BA is the UK Version.