Thread: my brand new macbook pro get damaged

my brand new macbook pro get damaged

I have recently bought a new macbook pro and it had delivered to me 3 weeks ago, I haven’t opened the box from last 3 weeks I have just waited for my birthday, and last day which was my birth date ,when I unbox the new brand macbook pro I was shocked , it has a little dent on the bottom side, the damaged is relatively small it is like something has hit on it, but I am worrying about it, now it is too late to complaint or take objection to apple , if there is any easiest or cheapiest way to fix it out , then please reply me.

re: my brand new macbook pro get damaged

when you open the box , whether you have clearly check the macbook pro or not, it is damaged from outside only or there is some problem with internal system of the macbook pro, if you have not checked it yet, then first inspect it properly .

I have inspect the whole macbook pro and everything is working properly, there is no issue with the internal system ,the only problem is little dent on its bottom plate, there is no official apple store where I live, if you have any solution then please help me.

If you get the phone as it is from apple , then I would like to recommend you that you just try to return it to them , but it is very hard to convince them that this problem is happened before you have received the phone , but you have to hard try by e-mailing or phoning them , once they convince about your problem , they surely give a new macbook pro in replacement of the damaged one .

I am having a similar macbook pro which is two months old, and in the last week ,the top plate of my macbook pro has been damaged by myself, and I have tried hard for it and not found any simple repair for it, lastly I have got this top plate from e-bay which is not easy to found and not very cheap also, anyway I have found the solution for my problem , I think you should just replace the bottom cover which is not hard to found and not too much expensive.

If you bought your macbook pro directly from the apple, then Before replacing your bottom cover you should have to contact to apple support , if possible they will definitely replace your bottom cover , if they won’t then you should try to replace it by yourself.