Thread: How to send sms with Nokia using Bluetooth

How to send sms with Nokia using Bluetooth

Hi friends I have Nokia phone, and I like to use it there are many good features and the application I have seen. So friends I was trying to send the collection of sms to one of my friends mobile via Bluetooth but however I can’t able to send the sms with the help of Bluetooth. So is it possible to send the sms to another mobile phone with the help of the Bluetooth using Nokia? So if you guys have any of the ideas or information about this thing, then please do the reply. Your reply will be appreciated.

Re: How to send sms with Nokia using Bluetooth

According to my information you can make the use of the edit option of the sms, which you want to send. So go to the edit option and then copy everything and then paste it in the textmessage and then there are the chances that you can send that textmessage using the Bluetooth. This facility is available in the Nokia Mobile.

There may be third party software is available for this features. So you just visit the google and search for this type of program, and install it in your cell phone.

After that you can make use of this application to send the collection of the sms and the other text based document to other phone using the Bluetooth.

This thing I have seen in the Symbian Phone like Nokia 6600 or Nokia 3650 or in any Symbian Phone, so there is one application MessageStorer for the Symbian Phone, so with the help of this application you can send SMS via Bluetooth to your friends.
    This MessageStorer allow the user to send all the message that user have stored in mobile.

I have install MessageStorer and that’s works thanks For the useful suggestion.

According to my information you just have to make the use of the notepad, which you can get within the "Organizer" folder. To write the notes and after that you have to make the use of the option "Send via bluetooth" from the options menu.