Thread: How to get MSN Messenger on mobile for free

How to get MSN Messenger on mobile for free

Recently I have activated the GPRS in my mobile, its working fine. I have downloaded several of Application from their respective official site. So I was just trying to get the MSN Messenger on my mobile, but however I fail to do that. I have tried various tricks and visited various site to have this MSN Messenger on mobile for free, so if you guys have any of the information then please let me know. Any of this suggestion or the reply will be appreciated .

Re: How to get MSN Messenger on mobile for free

According to my information I have not seen the free version of the MSN Messenger, to have in mobile phone. So to have this you can visit the official site of the MSN Messenger and get the trail version of this Messenger. However beside this MSN Messenger you can also have the Windows Live Messenger which is also same as the MSN Messenger. There are several features you can find in this Windows Live Messenger, this is one of the best mobile phone messaging application I have seen.

This is freely available at any of the official site, so you just visit any of the official links were the application is available for your mobile. So before downloading this MSN Messenger in to your mobile make sure that your mobile will have to supports the JAVA Application. And about the charge this is free to download and install on the mobile, the only charges you have to pay for the GPRS/WAP services.

You can have this Messenger for your mobile, so for that you have to go to the official site of MSN and then there you have to login to the hotmail account. And after that there are the chances for getting this application for your mobile.

This MSN messenger is available for the mobile, by which we can add smileys, send pictures to your contacts and You are also able to send 'nudges' to your contacts for alerting your contact to just being sent for fun. So to have this feature you can download the MSN messenger on your mobile. So to downloading these MSN messenger you just get it from any of the official site.