Thread: Unable to send text message in Nokia N8 after upgrading to Anna OS

Unable to send text message in Nokia N8 after upgrading to Anna OS

Hi, I am having Nokia N8 from couple of months and everything were just working fine but don’t know what happened to my phone as I am not able to send message since I have update its firmware to the latest Anna OS. I don’t know whether this is some problem with the firmware I have updated or with the network I am using in my phone. anyways any suggestion for resolving this will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to send text message in Nokia N8 after upgrading to Anna OS

you should first try to make out this thing from your network operator, because it might be possible as there could be some problem at their end !! in fact have you ever tried putting your SIM card in other phone and tried sending the message? If not then you can have this another option as well.

Have you ever reset the firmware of your phone ever? Because see if there will be some problem with the firmware itself then surely it will be resolved once you reset the firmware in the phone, thus i would like to recommend you that you should try to get the firmware reset once and then see whether the same thing happens or not.

I hope you must be familiar with this process, if not then let me tell you as there are two ways through which you can do this that’s soft resetting and hard resetting. One will only restore the settings in the phone and another will restore all the factory data respectively.

As I have mentioned all the data will be restored that means, they will be restored replacing the existing data in the phone. thus it would be far much better if you make backup of important data first and then only proceed with the same.

Though I am agree with the above user but if suppose that couldn’t help you anyway then you can simply continue with reinstalling the operating system as well. because see if that will be any problem with the firmware itself then surely it will be resolved once after you reinstall the firmware.

Why don’t you visit the service center dude, because i think they could have some solution for this thing, see I am not sure what could be the problem but whenever i got any problem with my phone I used to visit over there only and most probably they resolved it no matter whatever the problem is.

thus you might have been understood as what could be mine recommendation, in fact you won’t have to pay them for any of their service if your phone is in the warranty period.

I would say this newer OS is nothing but a crap only, because i was also getting various problem with it and that’s why I have just downgrade the firmware to the previous version, and would recommend you the same thing.