Thread: Flickering screen while extending display to monitor on Dell E4310

Flickering screen while extending display to monitor on Dell E4310

I have Dell E4310 laptop and I am facing problem from last some days. Whenever I connect external monitor with my Dell E4310 laptop at that time I get flickering screen. I don’t know what is wrong but this problem is frustrating for me. I am connecting my laptop with my monitor though VGA. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Flickering screen while extending display to monitor on Dell E4310

You should first right click on your desktop and then you have to choose screen resolution option. Now after that you have to change the resolution of Dell E4310 laptop and then you have to check when you connect it with the laptop at that time you get same issue or not. if this solution does not work then you have to select the advance setting option from the resolution window and then you have to change the refresh rate and after changing that you have to click on OK. Now after clicking on Ok button you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

If you still face screen flickering issue with your laptop then let me know.

I have already tried different resolution which does not make any difference and then I have also tried to fix this problem by changing the refresh rate but after that also I get same problem. now after that I have also tried different VGA cable but that does not help me to solve this problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

According to me you have to visit the Intel official site and then download the latest drivers for the Intel HD graphics and then you have to install those drivers in your Dell E4310 laptop. Now after installing those drivers in your laptop you have to restart the laptop and after restarting the laptop you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

According to me after installing latest drivers in your laptop your problem will get solved.

I was also having same problem with my laptop also and then i have reinstalled the Intel drivers but that does not help me to solve this problem. Now after that I have downloaded latest drivers from the official site of the Intel anf then my problem get solved. You should try this solution.