Thread: Boot camp causing Game to lag and shut down on MacBook Pro

Boot camp causing Game to lag and shut down on MacBook Pro

I am not able to play the games on my MacBook pro when even I play game my FPS starting fall drastically and some time it will goes down to 9 to 12 and this make game unplayable and I have to restart it to play again . This is really frustrating and I have no idea what the problem is . this is just a couple of minute scenario and sometime I am able to plays for the hours but this surely occurs . in fact yesterday I was playing the game and suddenly the game shut down . I even did the reinstall and still have the same problem does anyone here assist me on this issue I would be really glad to know this thanks

Re: Boot camp causing Game to lag and shut down on MacBook Pro

today days I installed windows on the boot camp, everything went well, the installation did not fail at any time and installed the updater mac drivers. I have windows as I think it is properly installed the XP but when I tried to install a game from a CD, the installer did not start, I opened a window on msdos which is then closed and did nothing. I tried to install Windows 7 currently I have this but the problem remains the same. Thinking that the record might be broken I tried a friend's PC with XP and he worked without problem, we set out the menu

Try another game, that's all I can think of. And what MAC do you have? There are some that are not supported by Apple on the subject w7 + bootcamp, but you also say that with xp you already happening. Run the game or the setup as administrator (right click). And run it with support for XP (sp2).

I've seen msdos window that opens and closes when the message gets

Program too big to fit is in memory"

I searched a bit and I find nothing, so that virtual memory can be performed like a bad installation .

I am running Aliens vs. Predator, which came out some time agi . The Mac I have is a recent i7 MacBook Pro I searched on Google and no solution found , please guys I need help on this I would be really glad to know thi

I tried to run with administrator permissions, such as win xp and nothing. What I find strange is that with XP I also felt the same

I play on a Mac League of Legends and as the Mac version does not work so I wanted to continue to play a LoL under bootcamp + windows xp. So I install windows, I download the game on the site and I have a concern. Downloading and installing operating normally and no error message appears. However when I run the launcher a message said "This application failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem" I tried but it still does not work. Yet I get to play starcraft 2 under bootcamp + XP.I also have a laptop with Windows XP and the game works on it. So I also tested to copy / paste of the game but the message continues to appear. I really want to play on my mac because the laptop is not great.

If someone could help me

Try updating the video drivers in the "honest" windsurfing The fact that the game slows to a virtual machine that is perfectly normal. It's strange that you have it there at start up it runs in compatibility mode? And if possible "Disable visual themes

Well, I've tried parallels 3, the 3D support I want to know where you are. Clearly, I prefer using Parallels / VirtualBox / VMWare, but with the use of these applications also sacrifice performance. I just want Windows to 3 things work and to play the two games that use, and although I used to work the virtual machine is not the case with games.

With BootCamp, one of the games works fine and the other, at least start I could not try it because I have no active account yet . Which, or Virtual Box, or parallels with its no 3D support,"

Regarding the Parallels 3.0 have not tried it, just read that 3D support. The performance drop is noticeable, although I for what we use like only 3 or 4 programs, one is autocad the MacBook with 1GB of RAM is pretty good Sometimes the fans get but nothing "weird"

I put in Windows 7 using Bootcamp. I have a MacBook pro 2.4 ghz i5, 4 gb of ram and the graph 256, the GT 300M . not the game Dragon Age worked great for some time but no, now I get this message "Close the program" and the game does not respond. I also happens to he Global Agenda that use directx 10 and wonder what the graph does not support may be problem ? And well, ITS also occasionally happen with the Age of empires. Please guys need help

I try upgrading my video drivers to the latest one.

It was almost certainly a first-class stuff to do as the game is running improved than before.

However, after a few minutes it occur once more, FPS dropped to anywhere below 10 and I had to quit the game. Any other ideas as to what I can do?