Thread: Macbook hangs with blue screen

Macbook hangs with blue screen

Hello friends, I am using the macbook which is running the OS 10.5.8. I am uisng this from many months and it was running well but from last two days I am having some issue with that. Actually whenever start that then it just shows me the blue screen and nothing else other than this. Can you tell me that what is the problem with this. I have tried with many of the ways that I know but that was not working for me and so I am posting this over here. Please help me ASAP.

Re: Macbook hangs with blue screen

I think that some of the start up program is causing problem for this. Have you set some of the applications as startup app. If yes, then try to login in safe mode and from there you will have to remove all the apps which are set as startup app. Now boot that in the normal mode to see if that solves the problem for you then. Good Luck.

I think that this is not able to connect to the hard drive properly and for that reason, it cannot load the operating system and you are getting that blue screen. My suggestion to you is to contact to the apple support and ask them about the same. They are the best people to get the solution for this. So do this and let us know their reply.

Just try to start that in the safe mode and then restore that to some other date (may be 2 to 3 days back) and this will put all the settings to that time and this might come to proper functioning again.

Are you having some antivirus running in your computer? if yes then you can just disable that for some time and then see if it happens again. If the antivirus is the culprit for this then you will not get that back again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    Just try to start that in the safe mode and then restore that to some other date (may be 2 to 3 days back) and this will put all the settings to that time and this might come to proper functioning again.
    Yes, restoring that solved the problem for me. Now all the things are working great without any issue. If somebody over here have the same issue then he can also do the the same to get the issue solved.