Thread: It seems that RIM is losing to the iphone

It seems that RIM is losing to the iphone

As seeing to the current market what I feel is that the RIM is losing market against the iphone. As all the BB users are switching themselves to the iphones . so I guess that RIM should come up with any of the innovative idea like as the iphone guys who are always there with the new and innovative ideas.

So what I feel is that if the RIM wants to sustain in the current market than they should really have some better idea ready to attract the more users as the iphone does. so for this I would like to know from you what do you feel about the RIM and what do you prefer to stay with and why.

Re: It seems that RIM is losing to the iphone

I think the BB should really take some major steps to attract the users as many of the users have switched themselves already after launching of the iphone 4S. so I think if they want to attract the users they should come up with the new models and very good OS.

For this I want to share some of my bad experience with the BB as I wanted to download the software for the BlackBerry for my mac but when I tried doing so it was unable to download it and when I am trying to download the software from other site what I see is that it is sending back to the BlackBerry site. So now it has became very hard to get the software download on the mac it shows me the error message. So after experiencing this I must say that iphones is many times better than the BB.

As you are saying that you were having the issue of downloading the BB software to get downloaded on to the mac but I tried the same with my laptop and was able to do fine. I guess it the reason you were not able to download the software maybe due to some other reason or you might be doing some wrong way.

For this I want to share some of my bad experience with the BB as I wanted to download the software for the BlackBerry for my mac but when I tried doing so it was unable to download it and when I am trying to download the software from other site what I see is that it is sending back to the BlackBerry site. So now it has became very hard to get the software download on the mac it shows me the error message. So after experiencing this I must say that iphones is many times better than the BB.
    What I think is that the reason of not downloading the software might be due to the slow ntyernet connection, as earlier I had experience the same and sometime it happens.

First thing is that when using the blackberry phones there are not much good models are phones available and other thing is that there are very less app available on the RIM when compared with the iphone.

And also worst part of the BB is that the Smartphones which I bought just worked fine for few months and had started creating issue in the phone. So I don’t think so it is worth buying it.

I have always trusted the iphone as I love to use the smartphone because there are many reasons why one should opt for the iphone as the touch interface of the this phone is just awesum, there more than 5,00,000 + apps available on the iphone market. And the best part of it is that apple come with the innovative idea and I think RIM lacks more in this area.

Down Re: It seems that RIM is losing to the iphone

I have been a loyal BB user for many years now, however, the recent purchase of the new BB Bold last month, may have switched me to the IPhone for good. Our household was split 3 IPhones to 2 BB. We purchased the new BB Bold for my daughter in December 2011. The BB Bold would not charge, took it back, they sent a new battery - no charge. Got another new Bold, and it would not charge, got a new battery, no charge! Also, Blackberry wants to give you a refurbished phone after 30 days!!! Got to be kidding.. Tired of the back and forth, we got another IPhone. During my next upgrade period, I will join the rest of my family and purchase an IPhone. Too bad. I tried to hold out, but we need phones to work! #BBBoldFail