Thread: post your disappointments about Samsung Captivate Glide

post your disappointments about Samsung Captivate Glide

Samsung Captivate Glide is out now and it has already created buzz in the market. I have already tried this mobile and I have found many dislike than like in this mobile. It does not have NFC technology and the camera quality is also not that good. And paying Rs.30000 for this mobile to purchase this mobile is not a good idea. I want to hear from you guys. You can reply me with your disappointments about this device. Any reply about the relevant topic will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: post your disappointments about Samsung Captivate Glide

It is not that bad but I have found some things in this device which I didn’t like which are as follows:

• Does not have notification LED
    • Charging point is on top
    • Battery cover is not rubber made
    • Keyboard keys are very pressed down should be raised up for better texting
    • Volume button on the left side is very easy to push; it always ends up getting pressed while typing
    • Unlock button and volume button are side by side which results in pressing both unlock and volume button at the same time

The main disappointment it is that it does not include micro SD card which is very weird and odd. All the competitors have 16 GB memory card preinstalled in it. And plugging the mobile USB to PC does not appear as a drive but it appears are device instead. It therefore makes to find the data on the PC very difficult. The headphones given with it are also not good and it does not match to the expectations of such a high cost device. This has annoyed me a lot.

Samsung Captivate Glide is very hard to hold as it is very heavy. We have to hold this cell by our both hands while capturing photos or playing games. The camera quality is very bad expected to other mobiles in this league. The phone slider is not that smooth and it sticks in between. The phones body looks like it is made from plastic and cheap quality material. This all the things pulls down the quality level of this device.